Let's Teleport!?

I’ve only teleported once so far. I just closed my eyes, willed the current dream scene out of existence, then visualized the scene I wanted to find when I opened my eyes. It basically worked, but when I first opened my eyes, I was in a black void with a transparent, non-solid version of the scene overlapping it. It took a little extra effort to make the scene solid.

I just tried this last night in a LD and it worked perfectly! I wrote the name of the place I wanted to go, say I wasnted to go to Disney World in America. I wrote that on a peice of paper, then I set it on fire. Then when the fire grew, I stepped through it and I was there!

I got the idea from a peice of paper with a map on it on my desk(in RL of course).

I recently found a new way to teleport in a LD. It happened whilst in a LD, i needed to go somewhere so i just disolved into the ground.

Then popped up where i wanted to be. It was very quick and easy. :content:

I tryed it several times and it worked each time. Hope it does for everyone else.

merged into existing topic

Interesting.
Well, if it works it works.

The only method I have done is the close your eyes and teleport method.

In an LD I had recently, I used a different method than my usual one for teleporting. I was testing out the teleport function of my armor to try and warp the car and me back home. I just gave the thought to my armor’s AI, and it took care of the rest. No fancy stuff or look-away involved, just an instant change of scenery.

:peek: Same here, or a technique i made, was say your walking in a house, like down a hallway, picture where ever you want to go, in a room. You have to really believe or i won’t work. You just turn into the room, or a corner or anything else where you can’t see and picture it. It should change scenery :grin: :grin:

I can’t close my dream eyes without a False Awakening or waking up for real. So instead I just say, “To (SUCH AND SUCH)!” And spin. :tongue:

Well, you can be creative with it! :content:

Imagine going to a big screen TV and switching the channels on the remote. When you find one you like, jump in the TV and you’ll be there.

Or maybe dig a big hole in the ground and jump in to wherever you want.

Walk through walls or mirrors, and be somewhere else on the other side.

Or imagine being sucked into something and appearing in another place. Try a tornado, black hole, or a whirlpool. Or maybe a giant vaccum! :tongue:

These are just my weird thoughts. I have never tried any of these, because I hardly lucid dream. But others are free to try them.

I once tried teleporting and ended up on the eiffel tower (eek)
the other time i made spinning teechnique and woke up :truit: spinnig tech… gah

What about making a teleport? Like spawning your version of a teleporter, setting the destination, jumping inside and turning it on?

I guess the answer is yes - personally I would use the one in Team Fortress 2 or Half-Life 2.

What about portals? (to anyone who has played Portal)

You can always walk, ya know…

at 100,000 mph, of course :happy:

PHAw, walking … lwhy not easy if you can make it complicated (thats a german saying , not sure if it exists in english …)

Teleporting used to be one of my weaknesses. So, I used to use the door method; find the nearest door, expect the place you want to go to to be behind it, open the door and voila!

Now I just run extremely fast and I just turn up there. It’s a lot more fun too.

interesting one thing i want to try next time im lucid is teleporting

go to my DJ and read my first LD haha i tried to teleport but was so stressed out :confused: :unk: :shrug:

MY DJ

Anyone try teleporting? This could be pretty fun. Post here if you can manage to do it.

I just open a door to get where I want to go. If I wanted to actually teleport, I’d probably call it a magic spell to get my mind around it.

umm, ya i have teleported in a LD. Not in real life though, cuz thats what this topic seems like your asking.

my vision didnt move though so when i teleported i became a DO.

:content:

Anybody seen Jumper?

Heeeecckkk yeah…

Look at a picture in your dream and BAM, WHOOSH! You’re there. :slight_smile:

https://community.ld4all.com/t/jumper/27813

Seriously rotten apples, I was so glad I went to see that movie on the big screen! Talk about some great mental ammo for the dream world!

Heh, my last attempt ended badly. I jumped through a door without checking to make sure what I wanted was on the other side, and I ended up falling into an abyss and waking up. I should try it again, though… it sure as heck beats walking :tongue: .