WILD Utopia

I wish everyone lucidity! Yeah Wilde sounds like you reached SP! Just go with the flow until you enter a dream. Saffer, you have experienced the back up of the UF-WILD sounds like the MILD part of UF-WILD helped you there. Good luck Karuni!!

I have changed the first and second meditation. For the first you will repeat “I succeed in everything I do” For the second repeat “I will lucid dream tonight”

-how is everybody?

I haven’t really been attempting this because I haven’t been too sure on when to do the meditating. Since then, I’ve seen something similar to your method on Star Trek and now I think I get it.

meditate right before you go to bed.

I had an LD (little to no control, though) last night, but it wasn’t due to the UF-WILD, it was MILD (was just trying it out while doing another WILD attempt). I fell asleep again during the WILD part. I’ll be sure to try the meditation updates tonight, though! I don’t feel as tired tonight, I think.

I also fell asleep during the WILD.

Yeah I hate it when that happens, the trick is to keep your mind away, and not to shift your attention. After a while you will start to chatch yourself when your mind drifts, your mind drifts a lot, and this can be a problem. Try to stay awake! Even though you are going to sleep… :tongue:

Yes it’s not easy to keep your mind awake AND it’s not easy to NOT pay attention to your body while you are falling asleep.

thats WILD for you…

Im trying to find easiear ways…

Oh my bad … but this is still UF-WILD

Everybody read this!
I have found an extremly powerfull way to make UF-WILD work, it caused me unlike any method that Iv’e tried very good HI and very fast SP (in just 5 minutes).
Prepare for UF-WILD like you ussualy do, it important that after the meditation you will turn the light on for couple of mintues (if you want to write in that time it ok, as long as there will be light), then turn it off and lie in bed, breath 10 times to relax and close your eyes but instead of imagine stuff right away first try to look at the shapes and colors or even the smallest dots, whatever you can see on the “black curtain” caused by you closed eyelids, and try to follow on the objects, this will make you go very fast to the proper REM mode, if you did it right (it very simple and starts very fast, about a minute) your brain will start to draw images (it HI) on the “curtain” and you will feel your eyes moving very fast (the indication of REM), from there just flow and then start to imagine scenes, you will find it a lot easier now, you will get SP very quickly, and from that step just keep the normal UF-WILD directions.

I will try this, and see how it works. ^^ (dont know if I can though, Im very sleepy)

I tried exshade’s suggestion last night. I don’t know if I had SP or not, but while I was laying there my feet were numb and a little weird and my body felt like it was pulsing pretty fast like my heart or something, but it didn’t feel like my heart.

And during this I was half watching my closed eyelids and visualizing. An image from a video game I’ve been playing a lot was in my mind and then it became real before my eyes. It was pretty clear, but seeing it shocked me awake. I got it to happen again with the same image, but it went away again.

Was that close? If maybe I can not freak out when I see it maybe it’ll become a dream?

Thats good! Better HI means your dead closer to succesffuly WILDing!

Try to keep your cool :razz:

Yes, it very close, clearly you had HI, and the pulsing feeling is the beggining of a real SP.

-Well as you can see there are a few changes. Ive added several of my WILD techniques and links.
-I will add a WILD FAQ and guide to this post a little bit later!
-Happy WILDing!

Reaper

whys it wild utopia now?

I listed several WILD techniques, I will add more, I will add more links to different WILD techs, I will add an overall WILD guide and FAQ.

there are currently 4 differennt WILD techs on this thread

I think I’ve gotten very close to SP or something lately. One night (think it was two nights ago or something) I was laying there (didn’t do any part of the UF-WILD) and I got lost in a daydream or my thoughts. Shortly I heard a very short, but kind of loud sound (HH I know) and my feet felt like they almost fell through my bed or a weight was put on them, but it only lasted for a split second as I “woke” up.

I got the little noises to happen about four times last night, don’t think I felt anything, though. My problem is that I need help with losing awareness of my body while my mind is still aware of being awake. When I’m in the daydreams or thoughts I’m not aware I’m in them until I snap out of it thanks to the HH or just randomly. I need to not jolt awake when I hear the sounds.

This topic’s a been a bit dead for a little while, but I just thought I’d revive it to ask for a little help, that’s all.

Hi!!
I tried the U WILD Technique for about two weeks and have had some interesting results.
When I first started I noticed that i was recalling more of my dreams and really started filling up my dream journal. The other day when I got up at around 3:30 in the morning I tried again and visualized all sorts of object scenes and events. I noticed the paralysis stage and kept visualizing and certain enough the images became clearer and clearer till finally I realized I was actually dreaming. It was an incredible experience :hurray:
I will continue with this technique and let everyone know how it progresses.

Thanks Reaper for introducing me to U-WILD!!