new index layout part II

:content: That’s great! :wiske: What other surprises are we going to get? :eh:

We have a winner! :wink:

Yes Pasquale this is good and the RC is good! And in Sight!
Must been that Bob the Sponge cake i delivered at your coffee table…
it levels up your hidden sponge powers lol :wink:

Thanks PasQuale, nice job! :beer:

Jeff

I like this one sooo much PasQuale!!! :cool_laugh: Thanks for spending this much time on it, it’s wonderful :wiske:

rofl well even tho you may be joking it is kinda try. there are diffrences but it still resembles the orig. which is good and i would say that is why there are so many thumbs up.

alright i think it is good to and i really like the look at our newbi profile lol now we can keep track on em :razz:

gr8 work, but i have a question. i have a feeling this is not where you are going to stop. what else is happening Q?

Richard

two thumbs up from me too! :thumbs:
Great work Q! :ok:

Jeff, :rofl: Bob the sponge cake, hilarious! :lmao:

I like the layout like it is now.
Good Job :beer:

This layout kicks major butt. Thank you very much, I was sooo excited when I came here and everything was frigging perfect and I could log in right on the main page!! :cool_laugh:

lmfao rofl omg this is getting really really strange. alright i just remembered a dream i had from a long time ago.

I am crusin this site and i see it is a new layout and here i am posting just like i am now about how the site turned out and then bioHazard and infection 0 responded just like you have. and the site looked as it does now, but Q you still were going to change it, in my dream anyway. i guess that is why i had that strange feeling frombefore.

anyway in my dream i also went to the beyond dreaming to go and post it in a precog dream area. any way i have a question about that, if u r keen on helping take a look at beyond dreaming

cheers

Richard

:lol: great story

and you know what?

you’re right about the not finished part!

i won’t tell you what it is but if you see it maybe you will remember it :peek:

glad everybody likes it, thanks for the compliments! :content:

and thanks for the sponge cake Jeff, it was delicious!

Woah, this layout rocks! :eek:

i was happy either way, but this layout seems to make everyone happy :wink:
Keep us Happy Paquale :content: , so far you havent failed us yet :tongue:

What do I like new about the forum?

pasQuale’s new signature!! :cool_laugh:

I love it! It makes me want to fly! here it is:

Hey, I was so used to the old design I clicked “Log In” on the main page!

Indeed…very very good layout now:)Hard to believe but you ve made it again Pas-everyones happy:)
It still have a “spirit” of old one but its somehow fresh and likable:)
thx:)

Yup… exactly! :biggrin: That old spirit is a wonderful spirit… combined with the new one… wisdom with the excitment. :content:

Lol, I am not making senses here… but oh well. :biggrin:

:beer: Cheers for pasQuale! :wiske:

:tongue:

Hands up anybody who still automatically, without thinking, scrolls to the bottom of the index page to see who’s online, even after they have just read the information at the top?

LoL
Raises hand
Now only if I could condition myself to reality check without thinking!

:lol:

hmm… :hmmm: maybe i should put the reality check banner then where the old who is online section used to be? :happy:

personally i think the reality check banner is placed good allready :smile:

raises BOTH of her hands

Now I feel better… I’m not the only one who is doing that! :content:

lol wow Q i think i am gonna start trippin

and hell yes i always do that lol gr8 work :cry:

but hey i like it all

Cheers

Richard