I need help wif lucid dreaming had some TROUBLE!!

[b]I went to bed and i was listening to this guide thing to guide u thru a lucid dream on my Phone which i downloaded, it worked but at a stage where i relaxed i started to become very num all ova my body
and i felt like i was in the middle of the air floating, i was trying to find a way to become lucid but after 10 mins i culdnt take it anymore, so i just open my eyes and i had a big headache :sad:

was i close to becoming lucid? and wut did i hav to do? while in that stage?[/b]

The fact that you became numb all over your body is a good sign :smile: It means your body started to fall asleep- And all you need to do is make your mind fall asleep, which is a bit more tricky :razz:

Trying this when first going to bed at night usually doesn’t work. Try waking up 4-6 hours after you have fallen asleep to try this, your chances of succeeding will have increased with… 50% (??? More???) since you are then (hopefully) in REM Stage and can go directly from waken to dream state :wink:

I agree with MovieMe try it when you had some hours of sleep ( called WBTB ) but don´t let your mind fall asleep! When your body is asleep try to keep a conscious mind. After some time you maybe will see HI and this will guide you to dream. You should read a WILD guide for that I´m not an expert with this…

Feeling of floating in the air is a good sign but what caused the headache I don´t know :confused:

Good luck!

Whats a good way to wake myself up? after 4 hrs asleep? i dont want an alarm cause ill wake my parents, is there anything good which can help me wake up?

thank-you for replying and for advice :smile: :content:

Some people just don’t go to the bathroom before bed, and they will wake up in the middle of the night to go.

Anything else beside that? wut happens if i piss myself lol :tongue:

I´m not sure but I think you can use autosuggestions to wake up naturally. Tell yourself you will wake up after 5 hours of sleep or at 4am before you go to bed…

that’s a very good thing. you want your body to feel all numb and have that weird feeling. once it starts to imagine your in a dream or something and your doing an RC. or concentrate on something or just tell yourself in your mind “I will have an LD tonight!”

thx :smile: any more ideas waking my self? like after 4 hrs? of sleep with out alarm

Put you cellphone on “vibration”, and turn off the sound. Then put it under your pillow :tongue:

Is it really safe to have anything electric underneath your pillow? :eh:

Why wouldn’t it?
You have it in your pocket all day anyway, and that is closer than under a pillow.

Good idea! :woo: mabe i can sticky tape the cellphone to my arm? wuld that mean if i wake up in my lucid dream my cell phone will b on my arm? :confused:

:smile: good job your making good progress… ofcourse i havent gottne that far in SP