Favorite superhero

Wolverine!!! He can slash through anything with his claws, has healing powers, and has feral rage powers. I used to really be into the X-Men…time to get back to work :cool:

Wolverine is a great character, too! Have you read the Origins series about him? He was Canadian! :content: That comic’s plot was thrilling, and very intelligent, and the artwork is just fabulous. If you haven’t read it, go look for it.

hahaha, thanks for the recommendation :razz:

I will admit, Batman is really cool. Batman Begins blew me away, it was so good. I look forward to the next one :content:…Although the next one won’t have Liam Neeson in it :neutral:

Personally I didn’t see what was so specially good abut Batman Begins.
(I prefers Tim Burton’s Batman movies :grin: )

Well back on topic; mine would have to be:

Delirium - from Sandman by Neil Gaiman.
Cuz’ she has flying fishies and stuff… :tongue:

Alucard - from Hellsing and Hellsing: The Dawn by Kouta Hirano.
IMO the best Vampire Dracula incarnation there is. (Manga and Ultimate version preferred!)

Didn’t they decide that Origins weren’t an official part of his story.
Also his dog looked just like mine :eek:

Sailor Moon, hands down.

I asked Jim Lee to draw Sailor Moon too! Looked awesome! :smile:

Probably Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece (anime).
He is easygoing, mostly childish and eats A LOT. He is extremely strong willed, able to sacrifice himself to save his friends who he treasures so much. He likes good fights and tease animals.
He refers things unknown to him as “Mystery insert name here”, like “Mystery cave”.
His body is made of rubber, because he ate devil’s fruit called Gomu Gomu no mi (Gum Gum fruit). The rubber body allows him to stretch unlimited distances, he takes no damage from blunt weapon damages, electricity has no effect on him either. His only weaknesses are ocean water (it drains every devil’s fruit user’s power), sharp weapons. Falling into ocean renders him immovable.

He also has secret powers, called gears II and III (gear 2nd and gear 3rd).
Gear 2nd is activated when he pumps his blood with his legs (because he is rubber), the increased blood flow increases the rate at which nutrients are delivered to his body, giving his attacks increased speed, almost impossible to be seen with naked eye. The increased blood flow also makes him reddish/pink, also in that gear he sweats a lot, giving him steaming appearance.
After he exits the gear 2nd, he is extremely exhausted.

Gear 3rd is activated when he bites his thumb and blows into it very hard, inflating his bones to massive sizes. It makes him a little slower but he has extremely powerful punch. I don’t know much about this gear, but when he exits that gear, he is turned into “Chibi Luffy” (he is smaller than normally), and has no strength whatsoever. The duration of this side effect equals to the duration of gear 3rd used.

Luffy also has superhuman strength, able to resist deadly poisons and lift great heights (included a big bell made of gold).

I think he can beat anyone, maybe even Chuck Norris :happy:

Oh wow, I didn’t mean to end this post up that long x.x

Nice topic :happy:

MentO (ok, he is more like an anti-hero , but has kewl powers …)

Raven i also nice … (not soo nice personality , but if your Father is that kind of guy you have to be a bit … mellow )
Others…

Yeah RIGHT! I hate it when people base opinions on probally just “base” information. People think they know everything about Batman by just watching the dumb 60’s batman show and a few crappy movies. If you really want to know what batman’s like, read the comics or watch Batman Begins. Batman can stop just about any threat what so ever. If he can beat superman, he can beat anyone ,especially a ninja… :smile:

Favorite hero: V , from V for Vendetta by far favorite hero :happy:

Favorite Villain/Anti hero/Hero: Erik Magnus Lehnsherr aka Magneto by far the greatest in books, and rated 17th best villain of all time :grin: :grin:

Favorite antihero(s): Adria from stargate SG 1 , Sammael from Wheel of time
Both are not the the typical :ebil: type , so no manaicall laugther but very rational in theyr villainousness …

My favourate super hero is probaly THE FLASH

I dont know why, but i like him.

Awesome choice! Flash is awesome. Two flashes will be in the new justice league movie (wally west and barry allen). I think Barry dies though… tha’s what the plot may revolve around

They are going to make a movie :eek:

Yeah, doesnt he die in the commic?

Isn’t Flash the son of Magneto, from the X-Men? I seem to remember an episode of the tv series that revolved around that.

Mine is Cyclops from X-men. he has lasor eyes. :smile:

Nope. Barry Allen and Wally west got their powers by a freak chemical/lightning strike accident…

Oh and the Barry Allen flash does die in the comics(Crisis on Infinite Earths). But luckily his nephew(I’m pretty sure wally is the nephew) takes his place.

The new batman movie “The Dark Knight” is going to be awesome! Watch this bootleg trailer.youtube.com/watch?v=feL55reqi_o. The real deal will be out tomorrow or some day next week! Good GOD!

Batman has to be the best superhero by far, mainly for the simple fact that he ISN’T super at all.

Hiro, from the TV show HEROES. He can travel through time.

I also like Peter Patrelli (his last name is probably spelled wrong) he is from HEROES too.

they are not comic book sulper heroes, but they are still AWESOME!