One Superpower?

Has anybody read Fade?

I would like Psychokinesis powers…

hahaha, you do seem to love arguing. :content:

If I could have one, it would be the superpower of super-evil intelligence. Muahahahahaha! :ebil:

On the level of Omniscience or just an I.Q. of 19000 and all the intelligence associated with it?

Just a ridiculous IQ and a motive for being dastardly. IQ of 500 would do, hahaha. Although flying would be cool…Damnit, I’m stuck with a huge-ass brain, hahahaha.

Yea , an super developed brain with an amazing IQ of let’s say… 600 would be cool…
for a while because then you would get super annoyed with the the stupid idiots around you and would either go insane , try taking over the world and be killed in the process (a Genius is also vulnerable to bullets you see ) or kill yourself …

Yea there is a flaw in being super smart. I would not want to be that smart. :lol:

If you had an IQ of 500 you probably could fly using your mind, as well as using telekinesis.

(Why do all the good topics die?)

Looking back, I’d have to re-evaluate my choice in superpower:

Telekinesis.

It is the second greatest supernatural ability for the habitually lazy. Telekinesis and teleportation would be a sickeningly sweet pairing, leading to a lifetime of chronic muscle atrophy.

But it would be so worth it.

And if I had pyrokinesis…

I would like to have telekinesis, its a great set of powers. Not just moving items, you can even move yourself as if you were flying. Actually Im trying to be able to use this kind of power IRL

And if I could I would also have telepathy :razz:

I would be a biomancer. Able to manipulate my organic matter.

I could increase my muscle density and pump my body full of adrenaline to become super-strong and fast. I could turn off my pain receptors. I could increase bone density and grow bone plates for natural armour (or weaponry). I could move my vital organs so that they were harder to hit, e.g. hide my brain in my stomach. Or I could just grow a copy of my vital organs, two hearts! I could heal myself whenever I wanted.

I could change my appearance to look like anyone I wanted. I could change genders. I could impersonate people. I could become an animal. As a bird I could fly or as a fish I could swim. I could even use my morphing abilities to fit through impossible spaces, under doors and through key-holes.

I could experiment with the chemical make-up of my mind, for example pumping my brain full of seratonin or dopamine. Effectively a natural high but without the long-term side-effects because I could just heal or recreate any damaged receptors. Undo any damage done.

I want it so that the CSI Miami theme plays any time i say a sentence interupted by a short pause and putting on sunglasses…

“well i guess im off…sunglasses…to my lunch break”

YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAHH.

I would like to teleport :shy: to anywhere i wish! I hate using the subway to go to uni :sad:

:rofl: That made me laugh so hard, you have no idea. :happy: That guy is the worst actor ever.

And so I’m not in violation of the “stay on topic” thing, I stand by my power pick of Telekinesis. (For you picky people, Psychokinesis. :wink: )

P.S @Tomothy: What an awesome power, I’ve never thought of that.

I would say…

Manipulation of time. Being able to go back or forward in time, as well as speeding it up or slowing it down. Also, maybe being able to create a “time bubble” around myself or someone else, to either speed up or slow down the aging process, reverse it, or stop it altogether. Any wounds could be reversed, as well as illnesses and other things. Would be pretty interesting.

I have always dreamt about the ability to understand and speak every language. It would also include the body languages of humans and animals.

:eek: Cheater, norwegian is a german language and what use should you have with it. How likely would it be that you are gonna visit every land or will you? Besides, Finland does understand swedish, so you dont need to know every language :whistle:
But I wish you good luck and bon voyage :cool_laugh:

Body languages can be understood by all people :cool_raz:

I would choose The Overmind power…Wich means i have great control over my mind…since we use only 5% of our brain,this would be good…You know…telekinetics,levitation,flying,hypnotiscs,enhancing body through mind…It would be the ultimate achievement.

EDIT OMG READ!:@Ghostie…In fact,i do have many telepathical thoughts with two certain friends…Guess Jeniuxes think the same way :tongue:

Omnipotent. I could do what ever i want! :happy:

How about summoning stuff? :tongue:
That would own.

Invisibility.