Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Dude, you don’t meet the minimum standards; now I have the same doubt I had about yohanover, who I really wanted to add in spite of that. To make him justice, I’m gonna have to say no. But like I said to him, I liked your energy and your enthusiasm. You don’t need many more posts to meet the standards, why don’t you send me a PM in a couple of weeks, when you have the darn “50 quality posts,” reminding me to add you? :smile:

hmmmmmmmmm i wanna join but i am not sure i meet standards…but i may… what do you think?anyone who can get me in.

I’d like to join, I think I’m good at making FAQs and walkthroughs, and I really like to compile stuff and make it clean. I think I may meet the minimum requirements, but only accept me if it’s necessary. Having the whole forum be librarians is sort of self defeating, lol.

Opo, I’m sorry, you don’t have many relevant posts about LDing at this moment. :sad:

Tahku, welcome in :smile:

:ebil: I KNEW IT!!! Well i am off to be lazy again.

:lol: aren’t we all?

yes we are … i have to finish that tut of mine … :wink:

Bruno, would you consider at least 50 of my 60ish posts to be useful and/or relevant? :wink:

If so, I’d love to join the librarians! The thought of combing through old topics in the archives and finding relevant information from a multitude of other sources excites me, (weird as that may seem… :razz:) and I would love to help compile quality FAQ’s and Walkthroughs from this info, that would help everyone else on the forum answer their own questions by referring to them.

Thanks for considering, (and hopefully accepting! :content: )

Meh. Ill try to be one then.

Need to get into it for a bit now, anyway.

Really bored too nowadays, need something to do.

I’d love to be a librarian, though I probably don’t meet your requirements yet, since I’m still pretty new. I’ll just try the next time around! :content:

Am I still a librarian? Not sure… I’ll just check.

EDIT: Yes, I am…

Yanielle, I think you just meet the requirements. However, I just found out I can’t add you to the group yet…

pokes Q

Bruno is still the group moderator of the librarians, so I can’t add anyone.

is poketh

sorry about that :grin: You are now able to add people :content:

umm hi could i be a librarian?

I’d like to be a librarian, but I am not sure I could do it. If I had a real job to do I’d post more, but for now I am just going to post and post until the librarians actually need me.

I’m sorry, you need at least 50 useful posts. :sad:

It seems like you’re not that far away though.

what about me?

Sorry for not responding earlier, but orignally I had meant my post for the two of you.

I added you now Ebil Shrimp

thank you :content:

Okay… I have finally gotten my fifty posts in. I tried to make them as useful as possible. I think I would make a good addition to the Librarian Team, so may I please be a librarian now?