Final Fantasy

Neverwinter Nights 2.

I’ve played games in my dreams (even games that don’t exist) but I’ve never actually been in one.

I’ve been in Doom, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame/Project Zero, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Kingdom Hearts and an non-existing Castlevania-game, but not in FF yet.

To me Final Fantasy doesn’t sound like the most interesting game to be in. :neutral:

Well, Kingdom Hearts is made up of several different FF characters, has a FFish story, and is made by the same company as FF.

To the contrary, you’ve actually been in nearly every Final Fantasy to date!

I can see how the words “Final Fantasy” could be taken to mean something very terrifying to the ears of an avid lucid dreamer! :lol:

What game would cheat codes be easier to use than one in your dreams?

That would get really boring really quick. Even if you have a lucid dream every other night, and they last ten minutes, even a short game would take a few months to beat. And that’s not even considering memorizing all the small parts of the game irl and such.

Honestly, just wait 10-20 years, technology will get to the point where you don’t need to LD to do that.

Some people can experience a hundred years within an hour, so I think that a week within ten minutes is enough. And think about that that you never backtrack, you move quickly, you can remmeber things that have never happened…

not really. Dreams are pretty much in real time. You might feel like you have a really long one, but chances are there are a lot of things that didn’t really happen.

None of the FF characters, or worlds were present in the dream so I thought it didn’t count. :grin:

I didn’t mean it like that. I’ve played almost every Final Fantasy game.
I just don’t think it would be so fun to be in one. :tongue:

I’ve had dozens of Chrono Trigger dreams. I also had one where I was Megaman X. That one was fun.

coughpoints to avycough

points to username

Honestly though, I’m not a huge fan of the series… (SEGA and Phantasy Star forever!!!) Reno has just kinda become my universal nickname over the years. :content:

Oh, and I knew what you meant painocus, I was just kidding. Yeah, the standard, “you hit me, I hit you” battle system of the Final Fantasy series wouldn’t be very fun. I would probably just forget the game and just visit places and kill things!

This is an interesting topic since visualizing a world from an RPG (FF, CT, etc) is something I have often tried to do when I attempt to LD. It’s very tough for me to visualize an entire world and the characters within it… though I pulled it off nearly perfectly once, with a pretty bad end result that has deterred me from trying again.

I wouldn’t mind trying again, but the difficulty of it is what stops me most of the time. If anyone has any tips, I wouldn’t mind hearing them!

i’ve been in a dynasty warriors game thats pretty cool i was unbeatable :cool:

does anyone here play morrowind or oblivion?

i think lucid dreaming up those games would be kinda pointless.
you can pretty much do anything you want in the real life game anyway.

it would be cool to “play” Lineage 2 with your friends, but you’ll get your own look and your own attack moves, it would be cool :boogie:

I should try to cast an “aga” at someone tonight =D

Now to decide which one… (i’m thinking Firaga or Blizaga, since Thundaga is usually the one i think of last)

Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Alundra, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, MGS, Suikoden and Suikoden 2 are the games I like, hope anyone has played games like Alundra (very similar to Zelda) :grin:

Were the fights turn-based like Final Fantasy or more action based like in the Tales games?

well, i have been in a couple of games but mostly MW2 but FF does seem like a awesome game to go into!! :smile: