The girls/guys of your dreams

I tend to have a vast cast of girls in my dreams. While that isn’t especially rare, the thing is most are girls I’ve never seen or even imagined before, and they are all unbelievably cute, much cuter than most girls I’ve ever seen IRL, plus they have really nice personalities, most of the time.

So I propose this discussion: does anyone else get these awesome DCs or is it just me?
Comment about your DCs :smile: Girls are welcome to talk about their dream-guys too.

Yes, most of my DC’s are girls. Don’t know much more about them than that, because they all want to kill me.

I have a remnat female DC about ageless to 15 :lol: quite cute , and very …quiete … (oh… and i managed to teach her how to fly :woot: )

just my info …

I haven’t actually talked with a Dream Character yet, but i am looking forward for it :happy:

most of my dcs look empty, generic, as if i don’t even notice what they look like. If they play an important part in the story, they are more likely to have strong traits like purple eyes, multi coloured hair or superpowers!

In some cases they are extremely attractive, like illustrations for mythical stories. They are just as often extremely unattractive though…think grey skin, dead looking eyes and limp bodies that try to come as close as possible to stand in my way or hurt.

also irl i usually pay more attention to what people say than what they look like :tongue:

Well most of my DC’s are celebrities but among them are cute celebrities such as Katy Rose,Avril Lavigne,Joss Stone, Kristen Stewart, Alexis Bledel etc.

Nope, never had a dream with a chick whom I actually noticed enough to be beautiful. I have had more dreams recalled with celebrities (unfortunately) than real life girls. I am sure this will change when I become lucid.

My dreams tend to be more so based around adventure, rather than looks, or conversations. A lot of different scenario’s I would like to pursue when I am able to control dreams.

My dream people are pretty much the same as the type of people I’d see in RL. I mean looks-wise of course. In exception to the mythical creatures and people like elves and werewolves and shapeshifters.

My dreams feature pretty much girls too, and also cute and attractive, with very nice personalities.

Odd. It seems most guys posting here have mainly girls in their dreams…
It will be very usefull if more people will post in this thread.

As for me, I too see many people of the oposite gender…

I’m actually glad you created this topic, Rodrigo. (I’ve been wanting to bring this up, myself - via integration into my DJ, but a separate thread is even better.)

I also have a “vast cast” of females in my dream meanderings, in much the same description you’ve given, Rod. As in, WL girls pale in all respects when compared to the girls of my dream world. (It may be a stigma, though - me being so nervioso around girls IRL. Dream girls are just easier to speak with.)

Per chance I dream about a girl from WL, my subconscious will usually give them a complete makeover, making an already cute person even more adorable - which is saying very much.

The dream usually centers almost completely around the girl featured, and proves to be one of my most memorable dreams, given the unbelievably euphoric feeling I have at the time - like I’m on top of the world. It’s bittersweet, because while I’m blissfully unaware that I’m dreaming, I regrettably wake to feel all but fucked with in my own mind, thus epitomizing the truth of my banal existence - I’m a degenerate loser…

To further exemplify this, I’ve actually began making a comprehensive list of my dream females, in particular:

(The list below only featuring a sample of recurring female DCs, WL-based DCs indicated by an initialed surname.)

Aveena & Cara-Jade “CJ” Lee (sisters, 2-6 year difference - it varies)
Kim & Lin Nguyen (identical twins with the most varied appearances)
Ashley-Marie Ferguson (cause of some very intriguing dreams, also a WL-based DC composite)
Sheena S. (first sexually-oriented WL-based DC, other than celebrity - I think)
Alexas C. (the most dreamed about WL-based DC - upwards of 35+ dreams)
Jessica M. (centered in the most intriguing dreams…)

This is probably the major reason behind my purpose to LD. And I’m probably not the only one.

Makes me feel schizoid all over.

:neutral:

I forgot to tell that most of my DC are female, and most are celebrities,
I tend to have an urge to either kiss them or have sex with them,
but i’d like to have my own girlfriend in the dreamworld.

I’ve never noticed how many girls were in my dreams :tongue:. I do have guys in mine, but normally they are EVIL! unless they are close friends.

Normally my DCs who are the same gender than me (males) are my close friends.
And the female DCs are the ones IRL that I like, but there have been a few that were just made up.

Thanks for the tip, have never actually thought of talking to someone =P

Yeah, I agree with Aventura on the dream-girlfriend bit.

My interest, however, isn’t so much sexual or sensual as it just being I want to have someone to hang out with for the duration of the dream. (Except maybe in the case of WL-based DCs.)

Last week I noticed my dreams followed this trend as well, even made a comment in my DJ about it.

Nearly every night I have a dream with a female DC, and very often they are someone who I don’t recognize from anywhere. Almost always these DC are supermodel beautiful. The most vivid dream I’ve ever had included a totally fictionalized female DC who was absolutely gorgeous. The memory of that DC is still stuck in my head nearly 2.5 years later :peek:

I’m generally friends or otherwise involved with them in my dreams. It’s exceptionally rare that my opinion of them is one of lustful desire. I’m aware of their appearance but I seem to want nothing more than just their company. That’s how I am in person, so it never seemed odd… atleast not until I looked over my DJ and saw just how often the unknown female DC trend occurs.

That’s not to say my dreams are filled with only female DC, of course. There have been numerous male DC’s I never recognized, but more often than not the “main” DC’s will be female.

I don’t really believe that DCs are a complete work of the imagination.

Rodrigo you say that you have never seen these DCs before. But if you consider just how many people you pass on the street, either walking or in vehicles, or extras in the background of a TV movie. We see people like this every day and just don’t consciously acknowledge them.

Chances are you have seen some of these people in real life.

Most people in my dreams are people I have known at some point, but I do get DCs I don’t recognise as being from WL, it’s usually these DCs that I am drawn to by a feeling of knowing and/or love and they are often more beautiful that the average person, not always physical beauty though, sometimes they are beautiful in a way beyond what I can even explain. However, not counting people I do know, my DCs are about even in terms of amount per gender.

I’ve noticed that in my dreams i usualy see people i’ve never seen before (except some close friends) and now that you mention it, everyone looks ideal. I dont know about their personalities though cuz i never get to know any DCs, we rarely talk, it’s like im alone in the dream world, even when i am surrounded by people. The only thing i can instantly tell is wheather they’re good or evil.

Me too…
I don’t know about my DCs either…just that if their good or evil…

Yeah, it would be awesome to ‘rehearse’ a relationship w/ a girl and even marry her in the dream and have specific children, i prefer that instead of random sex.