Which songs help YOU?

Are there certain songs that help with dream recall? How about listening to it before bed, does it help you have more dreams? When I write in my DJ, I like to listen to “You’ve Got The Music In You” by “New Radicals”, this is probably because it was the song I was listening to a lot the day I found ld4all.com

Write about your song that helps you!

:music:

Well, often times I’ll listen to relaxation CD’s and other such things of that sort, (one in particular that I love has about 2 Hours of Thunderstorms mixed with soft music) but other than that, I don’t think I associate too many songs with dreams, (well, maybe a few, but I don’t know what they’re called or who wrote them :tongue: )

There’s a topic about a song file that was supposed to help with dream recall and possibly induce LDs and or OOBEs, I found it kind of annoying, but everyone else seemed to like it. Here’s a Link
I’m sure there are more topics with different dream-inducing songs floating around here somewhere, use the search feature to find them.

Well, a bit off topic, good music for going to sleep and relaxing yourself (which may be useful for LD ) Is Death cube K. However, some people find his music really eerie, so it’s really a personal thing

I usualy try to WILD while listening to soundtracks so i’ve associated some with dreams. Mostly it’s POTC3 soundtracks (‘at wit’s end’ and ‘one day’ are my faves) and (as random as it may sound) the Kingdom Hearts theme ‘dearely beloved’. :content:

not rly, but i do listen to music sometimes when i go to sleep. This topic also made me think of this one song that always reminds me of this site. It is a song by Disturbed that reminds me about tihs site not because it has to do with lucid dreaming but when i first came to this site i remember listening to that song in the background over and over while i was on this site. Now i cant help but to remember this site whenever i listen to it.

I just listen to the radio while going to sleep so I don’t have a particular song. I do have an album have some music thats supposed to help you relax and stuff the artist is Steven Halpern. Theres not instrumental music no voice in it, just those kind of beats (forgot what it was called).

do you mean binaural beats?

yeah thats probably it

Here are some aphex twin songs, they really help with dreaming. I usually listen to a few before sleep and they seem to make my dreams a bit clearer. Not sure if its due to the music but from what I’ve experienced it helps:

Avril 14th
Kesson Daslef
Hexagon
Lichen
Rhubarb
Cliff
Goon Gumpas

Try and get your hands on those songs, really easy listening stuff :grin: