Whats your favorite messeger programm

Mine is MSN (and NO you will not get my MSN addy :content: unless you are a highranking dark SiDer At those who have it plaese do NOT post it here …
the only thing sometimes annoying in general is that people use so many smilies with it , sometimes every third syllable is weirdly glowing characters :bored:

What is your favorite ? and why ?

mine is MSN and only because most people have that one. (the people i know, anyway) it is annoying when people use 3485238945 smilies in from of their name.
another annoying this os the people on the list who are like “SO GLAD IM SINGLE, GUYS ARE JERKS!” then the next day its “the jerk is begging for me to come back!!!” then its “i love my hunnee!!!” then a week later, it all starts over again.
speaking of this, i need to clean up my contact list.

wow my spelling is horrible…

Lol RXQueen, I remember all that stuff when I was using MSN.

I really don’t bother with msgr programs any more. I still have MSN, though I rarely use it these days. But it was always the one I used most. Now I just chat with thousands of people in IRC without having to give out an email address. :wink:

that actually is why i made myself in ICQ (altough my bro’s keep saying its not good :roll: )
but not so mayn here seem to have it …

I used to use ICQ back before AOL bought it out. There’s only 8 digits in my number :tongue:

MSN FTW!

Not that I have tried any other program, it simply fits me in everything that I need to do. I remember the old time (Messenger Version 6~) When we started a “Pilot”, and started a small messenger community within friends. We were five back then…

I’ve had ICQ and MSN. I prefer MSN, but I got bored using it because… I don’t really know. It just stopped. I got bored using it all day long. So anyway. If I would have to choose one, I would pick MSN. It’s clear and simple, easy to use and easy for the eyes. I didn’t have any buddies with long names or something like that. :happy:

One thing I really hated when I used it was that since everybody had it, my MSN address " somehow " spread over the internet and to my buddies buddies buddies and so on…

That was a bit annoying, yeah.

I use AIM and MSN the most and its the only ones that I have. Basically the only reason I have is because not a lot of people have YIM or ICQ.

Off-topic : want to be added on ICQ by me KT4all ? :cool:

On-Topic , i heard AIM is a bit slow :eh:

I’m trying to delete it cause I have no disc space left. And I don’t even use it.

I’m a proud IRC addict. :cool: I have Skype and MSN because everyone has them, but I hate both. My instant messenger of choice? That would be either IRC with a good notify list, or some XMPP system like google talk.

Gtalk all the way baby.

my favorite is AIM, most of the people i know have it.:mrgreen:
I use to use MSN messenger but lots of ppl dont use it anymore.

I don’t have enough friends to bother downloading a client, but if I was going to use one I’ve heard loads of good about Adium. It’s for Mac and can chat with every other client imaginable. Plus, it has a cute little duck icon. :happy:

Talking of the PROGRAMM itself i must say ALL of them with no exclusion SUCK HEAVY !!!

I use Miranda on windows and kopete on linux Speaking of the protocol: i have an account in everyone and i say ICQ is the best

I use MSN but it’s ebil in a bad way at times. Keeps crashing etc. Oh well, it’s good enough (i havent really tried using anything else)

i made a LD group at ICQ , anybody wanna join ? icq.com/groups/index.php?act … 68&afcr=on (or does ICQ count as vendor ? :sad:

I use Xfire, Msn, Skype, Ymessenger.
Out of all of them I like Xfire the most, can talk while i’m playing games, i like the ‘beeping’ noises and it makes and it’s easy to join other game servers.

I prefer MSN. It’s the first thing I used and I kind of got used to it and all. I do have msn plus which is something I wouldn’t want to live without. For example it groups my conversations so it’s only one window. (I don’t have linux or something; I’ve heard that has something like that too)
For everyone who thinks the smileys are annoying, there is an option to turn them off.

From what I know I don’t like Aim. It has a lot of bleeping noises and too many colors for me. Although my roommate’s aim looks just like my messenger. But she has a special thing that contains more than just aim.

I also use skype, but I only use that to talk to my parents. Well, sometimes I talk to friends on there, but usually not. I don’t like the text messaging on skype though. All the moving smileys are so annoying. Generally I only use it to speak anyway.

@Sandra , i think you are talking about miranda …