Whats your favorite messeger programm

Lol RXQueen, I remember all that stuff when I was using MSN.

I really don’t bother with msgr programs any more. I still have MSN, though I rarely use it these days. But it was always the one I used most. Now I just chat with thousands of people in IRC without having to give out an email address. :wink:

that actually is why i made myself in ICQ (altough my bro’s keep saying its not good :roll: )
but not so mayn here seem to have it …

I used to use ICQ back before AOL bought it out. There’s only 8 digits in my number :tongue:

MSN FTW!

Not that I have tried any other program, it simply fits me in everything that I need to do. I remember the old time (Messenger Version 6~) When we started a “Pilot”, and started a small messenger community within friends. We were five back then…

I’ve had ICQ and MSN. I prefer MSN, but I got bored using it because… I don’t really know. It just stopped. I got bored using it all day long. So anyway. If I would have to choose one, I would pick MSN. It’s clear and simple, easy to use and easy for the eyes. I didn’t have any buddies with long names or something like that. :happy:

One thing I really hated when I used it was that since everybody had it, my MSN address " somehow " spread over the internet and to my buddies buddies buddies and so on…

That was a bit annoying, yeah.

I use AIM and MSN the most and its the only ones that I have. Basically the only reason I have is because not a lot of people have YIM or ICQ.

Off-topic : want to be added on ICQ by me KT4all ? :cool:

On-Topic , i heard AIM is a bit slow :eh:

I’m trying to delete it cause I have no disc space left. And I don’t even use it.

I’m a proud IRC addict. :cool: I have Skype and MSN because everyone has them, but I hate both. My instant messenger of choice? That would be either IRC with a good notify list, or some XMPP system like google talk.

Gtalk all the way baby.

my favorite is AIM, most of the people i know have it.:mrgreen:
I use to use MSN messenger but lots of ppl dont use it anymore.

I don’t have enough friends to bother downloading a client, but if I was going to use one I’ve heard loads of good about Adium. It’s for Mac and can chat with every other client imaginable. Plus, it has a cute little duck icon. :happy:

Talking of the PROGRAMM itself i must say ALL of them with no exclusion SUCK HEAVY !!!

I use Miranda on windows and kopete on linux Speaking of the protocol: i have an account in everyone and i say ICQ is the best

I use MSN but it’s ebil in a bad way at times. Keeps crashing etc. Oh well, it’s good enough (i havent really tried using anything else)

i made a LD group at ICQ , anybody wanna join ? icq.com/groups/index.php?act … 68&afcr=on (or does ICQ count as vendor ? :sad:

I use Xfire, Msn, Skype, Ymessenger.
Out of all of them I like Xfire the most, can talk while i’m playing games, i like the ‘beeping’ noises and it makes and it’s easy to join other game servers.

I prefer MSN. It’s the first thing I used and I kind of got used to it and all. I do have msn plus which is something I wouldn’t want to live without. For example it groups my conversations so it’s only one window. (I don’t have linux or something; I’ve heard that has something like that too)
For everyone who thinks the smileys are annoying, there is an option to turn them off.

From what I know I don’t like Aim. It has a lot of bleeping noises and too many colors for me. Although my roommate’s aim looks just like my messenger. But she has a special thing that contains more than just aim.

I also use skype, but I only use that to talk to my parents. Well, sometimes I talk to friends on there, but usually not. I don’t like the text messaging on skype though. All the moving smileys are so annoying. Generally I only use it to speak anyway.

@Sandra , i think you are talking about miranda …

MSN ftw, and I use IRC but only to find me some CS tournaments :grin:

Im addicted to AIM. Everyone I know uses it, well…mostly everyone I know. =P If you want to add me; im: Kurock92