EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 130
Rainbow Connection

LD sex

Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Author  Message 
quantum physics
paranoid conspirator
Astral Explorer
28
Posts: 358
Joined: 27 Sep 2005
Last Visit: 19 Dec 2011
LD count: 42
 
PostPosted: Thu 17 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Amused Himself to Death wrote:

I actually have a problem with this though, hahaha. Most of my lucid dreams result in sex, even when I plan on doing something different, like flying.


I have this exact same problem! lol like you'll say to yourself your going to do something then you'll see someone the idea will pop into your head and before you know it...
*runs away kiekeboe


back to top
Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
30
Scribes
Posts: 2124
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Last Visit: 14 Apr 2019
LD count: Nightly
Location: Montreal, Quebec
 
PostPosted: Fri 18 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

quantum physics wrote:
Amused Himself to Death wrote:

I actually have a problem with this though, hahaha. Most of my lucid dreams result in sex, even when I plan on doing something different, like flying.


I have this exact same problem! lol like you'll say to yourself your going to do something then you'll see someone the idea will pop into your head and before you know it...
*runs away kiekeboe

I'm sometimes guilty of this too.


back to top
RxQueen
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
34
Posts: 90
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Last Visit: 06 Mar 2012
Location: Canada
 
PostPosted: Sat 19 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Wyvern wrote:
quantum physics wrote:
Amused Himself to Death wrote:

I actually have a problem with this though, hahaha. Most of my lucid dreams result in sex, even when I plan on doing something different, like flying.


I have this exact same problem! lol like you'll say to yourself your going to do something then you'll see someone the idea will pop into your head and before you know it...
*runs away kiekeboe

I'm sometimes guilty of this too.


i fourth this notion... huh


back to top
darktrace
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
30
Posts: 19
Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 26 Jan 2008
LD count: 3 per night
Location: EL Salvador
 
PostPosted: Tue 22 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

hey guys stop thinking about sex al the time, try something new remember we have the power of gods on our dreams so sex becomes borig XD ( dont missunderstand me I love sex, and blow jobs, and all that kind of funy stuff)

back to top
RxQueen
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
34
Posts: 90
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Last Visit: 06 Mar 2012
Location: Canada
 
PostPosted: Tue 22 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

darktrace wrote:
hey guys stop thinking about sex al the time, try something new remember we have the power of gods on our dreams so sex becomes borig XD ( dont missunderstand me I love sex, and blow jobs, and all that kind of funy stuff)


this is exactly my point... i think we're all trying to do other things but becoming frustrated because its always ending in sex.


back to top
MaximumLD
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 211
Joined: 17 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 14 Sep 2008
 
PostPosted: Tue 22 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Sure! I, for myself, haven't even thought about sex on my couple of LDs. I rarely have any sex in my dreams either. But I would want to give it a go. wink5 But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

back to top
darktrace
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
30
Posts: 19
Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 26 Jan 2008
LD count: 3 per night
Location: EL Salvador
 
PostPosted: Wed 23 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

well anyway you can do what you please if sex pleas you then have sex its your choise and just a persona opinio if you always end dreaming of sex and you dont like it then maybe is not a LD at all, because it means you cant control what you do

back to top
Spartan76092
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
26
Posts: 324
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Last Visit: 09 Oct 2008
Location: Texas
 
PostPosted: Sat 26 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Rodrigo wrote:
Strangely 99% of the time I got sex in dreams, either it felt odd or I woke up right away.


I either wake up, or it's not a human being. overspannen
Or it's a short dream.


back to top
PoisonedV
Tripper
Novice dreamer
Posts: 32
Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Last Visit: 09 Aug 2008
LD count: 0
 
PostPosted: Sat 26 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Morphed into a women
tried it the other way around B)


back to top
princerocker
Eggburt DaTasti
Novice dreamer
27
Posts: 25
Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Last Visit: 27 Jan 2009
 
PostPosted: Tue 05 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

I'll have to try flying and sex at the same time, haha. Sounds like good fun.

back to top
Chuckiferd
Somniologist
Somniologist
Posts: 171
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Last Visit: 23 Jun 2008
Location: USA
 
PostPosted: Tue 05 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

well don't feel guilty about it, it is natural there is extra blood flow arround the genitals while in the REM phase naturaly so the brain takes that in and translates it into your dream

back to top
Knightmare King
Dreamologist
Novice dreamer
26
Posts: 15
Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Last Visit: 11 Mar 2008
Location: Brighton
 
PostPosted: Fri 15 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

I can recall having LD sex once or twice. It leaves me feeling as bit sick afterward, and I generally try to avoid it in place of other things. Why wouldn't you want to have sex in your dreams though? No risk of pregnancy or STIs, and it can be with whomever you want.

back to top
dimsya
Somniologist
Somniologist
36
Posts: 111
Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Last Visit: 18 Feb 2008
LD count: 8
Location: SF,CA, USA
 
PostPosted: Mon 18 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

finally got it.. was really the same as in RL.. don't know about finale though..
will try again.


back to top
12345
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
108
Posts: 75
Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Last Visit: 20 Apr 2009
 
PostPosted: Mon 18 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

>_< I have dreamed of sexual predators, and me jumping real high away from them. It was real scary as well.

back to top
Vipo
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
33
Posts: 13
Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Last Visit: 04 Oct 2009
 
PostPosted: Tue 19 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

Having sex in LD's is great imo. Of course it's not the "real thing", but it's completly how you want it to be.

back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

print  

All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB
LD4all ~ spreading the art and knowledge of lucid dreaming online since 1996 ~