LD sex

I have this exact same problem! :tongue: lol like you’ll say to yourself your going to do something then you’ll see someone the idea will pop into your head and before you know it…
*runs away :peek:

I’m sometimes guilty of this too. :tongue:

i fourth this notion… :huh:

hey guys stop thinking about sex al the time, try something new remember we have the power of gods on our dreams so sex becomes borig XD ( dont missunderstand me I love sex, and blow jobs, and all that kind of funy stuff)

this is exactly my point… i think we’re all trying to do other things but becoming frustrated because its always ending in sex.

Sure! I, for myself, haven’t even thought about sex on my couple of LDs. I rarely have any sex in my dreams either. But I would want to give it a go. :wink: But I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon.

well anyway you can do what you please if sex pleas you then have sex its your choise and just a persona opinio if you always end dreaming of sex and you dont like it then maybe is not a LD at all, because it means you cant control what you do

I either wake up, or it’s not a human being. :bored:
Or it’s a short dream.

Morphed into a women
tried it the other way around B)

I’ll have to try flying and sex at the same time, haha. Sounds like good fun.

well don’t feel guilty about it, it is natural there is extra blood flow arround the genitals while in the REM phase naturaly so the brain takes that in and translates it into your dream

I can recall having LD sex once or twice. It leaves me feeling as bit sick afterward, and I generally try to avoid it in place of other things. Why wouldn’t you want to have sex in your dreams though? No risk of pregnancy or STIs, and it can be with whomever you want.

finally got it… was really the same as in RL… don’t know about finale though…
will try again.

_< I have dreamed of sexual predators, and me jumping real high away from them. It was real scary as well.

Having sex in LD’s is great imo. Of course it’s not the “real thing”, but it’s completly how you want it to be.

it is a “real thing”… it’s different reality, the “real thing” isn’t real there as LDS isn’t here
and feels the same, the only disadvantage that you don’t remember it 100%

lol, next time you do it, just control your self and you wont mess the sheets :wink: but, next time you have an o irl, focus on the feeling make it stronger in your mind, then next time you do it in a ld, focus on that feeling and make it last, its increidble when it last for such a long time and can be, if you focus on it enough, much much stronger then real life as its all internal experiences no external stim to distract you

Ah the wonders of lucid dreaming

Really now?

Now this is interesting, i think we’ve been a bit short sighted with this topic, rather than replicate sex we should follow above example and see where we can take it.

I guess sex would be interesting to try out… :nodnodwinkwink:
But I’m gonna wait until I have had at least 30 LDs. That way I might not get too, er, ‘excited.’

BORING.

I’d rather do something constructive.

I CAN HAVE SEX IN REAL LIFE; I CAN FLY IN DREAMS!! D:<

Yes. I have done it before, and to be honest with you, I think it’s a waste of a potentially awesometastic LD.