O.J.

I can’t seem to find a post on this anywhere… has anyone else had good results from orange juice as a sleep/dream supplement? I don’t remember where I originally read it (mostly because I generally dismiss any vitamin or food stuffs as dream supplements because I rarely get any good results from them) but one night I woke up from sleep PARCHED and then went to the refrigerator and slammed a large quantity of orange juice before going back to bed. Aside from the wake back to bed method that obviously probably helped, I had multiple intense, vivid lucid dreams after going back to bed that night. It wasn’t until a week or so later that I actually made the connection and since then I have had pretty good success with orange juice as a sleep supplement. It doesn’t necessarily seem to increase the chances of having lucid dreams as much as it does seem to enhance the intensity of whatever kind of dream I am having. Anyone else have similar experience(s) with O.J.?

O.J … truly epic lulz :rofl:… i think that it was , apart form the WBTB you yourself pointed out :
first; autos suggestion
and second , the added hydration , i doubt that orange juice contains anything boosting lucidity … but thats just me :wink:

I am gonna market my own brand of specially formatted L.D. O. J. chock full of good ole 100% placebo!

:tongue:

idk but i will drink O.J. b4 bed tonight and see what happens! :grin: