New! the ld4all store!

i just wanted to add my support for the work you’ve done. excellent stuff Q!

my favourite at the moment would have to be the reality check mug? what a nice Question to awaken to!

Is it possibile to buy something and pay for it when its delivered?i dont know whats the term for it in english.
I dont have a credit card ,so it would be easier for me.Just curious.
I like all the stuff alot:)I lost my favourite cofee cup 6mtnhs ago and the white/blue one is very similar to mine:)
ill get it one day:)
good job again Pas:)

thanks for all the compliments guys :smile:

no, but there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you got it and don’t like it (which i cannot imagine :grin: ) you can always send it back

I wasnt afraid i wouldnt like it:)
just no credit card on me:(
so i thought(yeah im lazy) that if its send then all the counting will be done once and ill just recieve the bill when i want to pick it up from post office.

Here are the payment options: cafeshops.com/cp/help/payment.aspx

so if you don’t have a credit card you can pay by check or money order as well.

just as a reminder, i’m not the who handles the payment. The selling is done by cafepress and i get the commission from them.

awesome PasQuale! Thanks for the info

awesome :happy:

The new store triggered a nice dream :smile:

LD4all cafe
I am in Stuttgart at the train station with some friends. I notice the name LD4all in one of the shop windows. At first I don´t want to go there, since I don´t feel like explaining about it to my friends, but then I enter the shop. It´s quite big with two different levels. It´s a “LD4all cafe”, and they also sell all sorts of curious stuff. For example they got different bottles with lucid dream drinks with explanations what they are and how they work, and lots of other stuff that helps LDing.
I look around for a RC mug, but I can´t find it

A whole shop stuffed with missed dreamsigns sigh

tapir

The new shop was an excellent idea PasQuale! Now all you need to add are some posters.

What a great way to get contibutions. Good thinking.

Hmmm… I think i’m going to get the shirt and the mug.

tapir, that is hilarious :lmao:

catkey: thanks for the suggestion!

hehe… i love that idea. a lucid dreamign cafe…

how cool a place would that be to go to! the conversations, the conversations. ah lovely :smile:

Another LD from the LD4all store. I heard this today in the IRC chatroom

Raven, you left before I could ask if I could post this, so I hope you don’t mind. :shy:

This is really neat how the store itself seems to trigger LDs! :happy: :cool_laugh:

thanks for posting that DA :content:

Today I have added new products to the store…

Already new was the LD4all travelmug ( by popular demand :wink: )

new: baseball caps and hooded sweatshirt for those cold winterdays. (or cold summer days if you live in australia :wink:)

i also changed the mug design a little so the text is better visible.

today i got my ld4all tshirt and RC clock for x-mas and they are great! :happy:

(url again for the lazy ppl: cafeshops.com/ld4all )

Hey! that steel travel mug would fit my car perfect! :cool_laugh: and I would get to sport the extra cool designs of ld4all. :cool:

Neat idea, I’ll probably buy something

I just received the mug, travel mug, and sweatshirt I ordered from the store. They’re great, and I’m really glad I ordered them. I especially love the sweatshirt… you never whether those things are going to be any good or not when you order them online, but it’s great. I’ll be getting plenty of use out of it.

glad you like them :smile: :content:

Q can i bu them use a key card :grin:

what if i gave you all my love could i buy them with that :happy:

damn it i am gonna get my parrents cred card and use that :wink:

now can i add one more ace in to make it look cool :cool:

Richard :bounce:

wow! You ordered all that after only 26 posts! You are really comitted :smile: