Rainbow Connection

Make things appear?

Author  Message 
shotbirds
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 10(4 WILD)

PostPosted: Sun 24 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

i reached into my pocket to give my sister money tounge2 and nothing was there, then i felt it materialize in my hand, its pretty cool.

Freya
-closer in dreams-
Novice dreamer
LD count: EverySoOften

PostPosted: Fri 29 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

In my FIRST, I easily made myself into my character, made a hair brush and a few pens(Although I might of been losing lucid there to be DRAWING my eye makeup in pens...)
Although I tried to make someone appear, but I wanted it to be the real person(so he can learn lucid dreams too xD) not just in my mind so I think that's why it didn't work.

Datameister
needs more sleep!
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

I've had the reach-into-your-pocket-to-retrieve-whatever-you-want technique work for me in the past. It's a nice way of fooling your disbelieving brain into producing the object it could have created all along.

james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 391

PostPosted: Sun 02 Mar, 2008  Reply with quote

Up until recently I had trouble morphing myself. What I used to try and do is speak out a command to try and change myself. Either nothing happened or the dream would just suddenly fade out and end. It would'nt suprise me if it was because of somekind of mental block or self doubt that this was happening.

On my most recent LD on 21st february (Viewable in DJ) I saw myself in a mirror and remembered my past mistake of using aural commands. Instead I took up a digitigrade posture similar in relation to Mewtwo and "mentally willed" myself to become Mewtwo and it really did work with full detail, bodily sensations and everything. Of course being a first morph and all it took my breath away, with the sheer realism of it all so that dream was cut short before the change completed fully.

Basically the bottom line is have absolute belief and whatever it is you want can and will happen. smile

Masonc1
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: Lost track.

PostPosted: Wed 02 Apr, 2008  Reply with quote

...sensations meant how it felt right? Morphing was my main reason for attempting LD's.....especially after being a pikachu in a non-lucid dream....but I only felt smaller meh

I wouldn't think making things appear would be hard

Current LD goal(s): Dream Clock!
Smiffy008
Call me Smiffy
Somniologist

PostPosted: Wed 02 Apr, 2008  Reply with quote

I've had a few lucid dreams so far, I have never had any trouble making things appear out of nowhere or such even though I never was perfectly lucid. I guess my confidence in myself and my powers are a lot of help.

print