Animal Clan part II

Last night I dreamt of my Spiritguide/daemon in ferret form last night, which as far as I’m concerned counts for animal clan-ocity.

Because the dream was so vivid I’m going to try and use bits and pieces of it to initiate a WILD either during a nap today or during WBTB

I had a nap today and I was with some friends in the woods. There was this extremely angry wolf and it seemed as if it was guarding the edge of a forest. It was running all over the place and I was scared of it. One of my friends started talking to us saying that it’s worried about the construction workers widening the road and into its territory/habitat. After a while the wolf calmed down when my friend was talking to it and it seemed as if it knew what we were saying.

I’d say that’s animal clan related :wink:

Friday/Saturday night was frustrating. An entire half of the night I had a rather linear dream about a Spotted Owl. Though not my animal, it should have been close enough.

The other half of my dreams involved me getting up on a stage and giving a presentation about LDs.

Never thought to do a RC.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Gained lucidity for a bit last night, but nothing to do with my animal. :tongue: But I DID have a somewhat symbolic dream about my animal. Here’s a (rather hastily-written) sample from my private dream journal:

"My first dream was really short, a few images in my head of some Great Grey Owls, probably since just before bed I was searching for a new avatar.

There was another dream about just the IB Juniors and Seniors being on campus at nighttime. (but probably w/ a full moon, it was really really bright out for night. ) We were having some kind of party and it probably involved water balloons. ANYWAY after the party, I had this strange, awesome feeling of needing to run around. So I started running around. I had this cool sheet thing I held over my head, it had beautiful gray and silver patterns when it danced in the breeze, and sometimes flared out like giant wings. (but it was black, like a nothingness black, at one point where i dropped it on the ground) I was overcome with this amazing sense of freedom, of letting go, of never having to worry about anything anymore. I ran around an enlarged field of grass in front of the front ramp (no trees, etc) with the sheet flapping above me like wings. I ran around the side, where there was a senior-park-like area made of big rocks strewn around where the seniors were sitting. I jumped around the rocks and then the seniors started commenting on how I was just a Junior. THEY should be enjoying all this freedom, that I still had another year or so to go. I just ignored them and ran around in the field again. I felt so completely alive and free and it’s practically indescribable."

I had a really interesting lucid dream recently, where I became an eagle and was flying. This was the first time I can remember where I actually felt like another animal.

This was a very consciously chosen transformation. I am a former avid hang glider, and have had many dreams and lucid dreams including flying, but flying like superman. Somehow, it occurred to me that birds were really well designed to fly, whereas machines like jets, hangliders, and even superman were very primitive by comparison. So I had a lucid dream wherein I slowly became an eagle.

I started with my head, and eyes seeing great detail and seeing well in low light. Then my neck grew out from my head, and I reached around back to my tail feathers and checked them out. Then I grew wings, legs, and a body, and became a flying eagle.

I found an Eagle who tought me how to fly - using my wings, catching currents, and so on. This was a visceral sensation, where I felt the wind with my wings, and adjusted the shape and angle of my wings as needed to fly.

I found a good updraft and started soaring. I think having previous hang gliding experience was crucial to the sensation. However, I did not have a human body or form, I really felt a bird or eagle body.

So, I am know thinking what other kinds of animals might be interesting to try out in a lucid dream.

[community.ld4all.com/t/furious-ferret-freely-flies/22563/99)

Had a dream with a ferret in it again,

eniveld: That is pretty awesome, Maybe eventually you could hunt prey as another animal. Just an idea of course :tongue: Dunno how much tactile sensation there would be in hunting.

Well lets see, I dreamed of a dragon last night.
Night of February 07, 2008

Dragon
I was in a rural area with some family members in a house. It felt as if it were my real bedroom, but just in a different location. There was this small blue dragon; it was sorta made of extremely hard clay so it couldn’t be broken. It was placed on my shelf of my bookcase in my bedroom. After a while it came to life, there was this blue dragon flying around my room and it soon entered another dream, flying around my school, then back to my room. I was confused and surprised, mostly confused. I grabbed the dragon and went to talk to my mom about it. When I went back into my room there was some more clay and it was in a different shape; it was in a shape of a large paw of a dragon so I could see the claws, but it was just one paw. I went back to tell my mom again and when we came back it changed into a person with a stick that was moving. I went back out of the room and went back in and it changed back to its small blue dragon form. I felt very connected to this dragon, this was my first time dreaming of it. When I woke up I thought that this could be my SG. I hope to see this dragon again soon.

sorry i havnt been on in several months, but schools been really busy and i got grounded for a while.

but good news is that i have some advise for any one reading this who wants to choose an animal and join the clan. take the quiz on the following website. it tells you what animal personality you have. that is how i decided to choose badger as my animal.

quizilla.com/users/EmrysWolf … r%20Animal%2 0Personality%3F/

Hey guys, are you still taking members? I’m really excited about this.

PS. Slinking_Ferret, I love your avatar. :happy:

We should be, I’m not sure where hey Jude is (he changed his name a lot). What do you want your animal to be? [size=59]We should be talking about this in animal clan chat though. [/size]

I hope you guys know that your clan seemed to almost die into nothingness >.> I don’t want it to do that. I’m not going to ask to join, and I’m not going to be completely against you. I just don’t want this to die for some reason…?

It’s been a month since the last post as well, if no one noticed.

I did have a dream containing an animal recently, two actually.

[spoiler]Night of April 21, 2008
Anthro War
This was an interesting dream and I enjoyed it very much. I was with a bunch of other furries (another word for anthropomorphic animals) and we were having a war. I know that there was some vehicles involved, but I don’t remember those very vividly. I was stationed in a school and I saw two students there by their lockers (furries too, everyone was a furry including me). It was a small area with green lockers going along the the side of the wall and aisles in the middle with lockers on both sides.
“Hey, anyone want some mints?” I heard one of them asked.
I was in uniform, but I don’t think remember feeling I had a weapon or a helmet. I was in the other aisle, so I walked out to see who he was talking to. A friend of his was there, I guess before we all blew up. I knew that this place was going to smithereens because I was just in a battle with the enemy and our team didn’t have much of a chance against them and somehow they too knew that we were going to die from a bomb dropped on our heads.
“Hey, I wouldn’t be here if God didn’t want me to be. So I must be here for a reason!” I said to the kids.
“That does make some sense.” He replied (not exactly but something like that.)
I suddenly heard some music and I immediately recognized the voice, it was Chris Tomlin! But the only thing wrong is that it was jazz. He doesn’t play jazz! I looked where the noise was coming from and saw a phonograph sitting there in a corner. The first part of the music wasn’t music, but it was ‘God’ talking (sounded like Chris Tomlin speaking) saying something that made full sense and I understood it. There was a girl there and even though I just noticed her there, I thought she was always there. She then got excited because of what he said and started dancing with joy. It put a smile on my face. In the end, the bomb didn’t fall on us or I just didn’t stay in the dream long enough.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Night of April 22, 2008
Saving The Clerk
I was approaching a convenient store while it was a dark night. It seemed to be closed due to its metal shutters covering up the windows. I was with four of my friends, along with the clerk. We somehow saved the clerk from a group of mugs because he played a hockey game on top of the roof of the store and he lost the game, so the people took him with them and beat him up. The store was still open with the lights open and at first I thought it was open. We got to the door and I was outside in front of the door waiting for everyone to go in first. Suddenly, I huge gray wolf with a head bigger than its body began to howl up in the sky. He did this for about a minute and then quickly ran into the misty woods that were across the street of the convenient store. [/spoiler]

It’s in spoiler form to take up less room.

I’m guilty for not posting much. :sad: But I think the problem with the clan is that it only encompasses an extremely narrow dream experience. Choosing one animal and sticking to it? :tongue:

I’ll try to post again in the future… but I don’t think I will. Unless I change my animal or something.

Why I’m not joining…so I likely shouldn’t be posting in here?

…ok, I’m fine with just reading this(no matter how tempting it is to reply XD)
[/quote]

i know ill stay with it, mostly because my clan is kinda dead :cry: i guess because no one was really all that experienced in it or motivated.
by the wayy, can i change my animal :help: :shy:

IF this thread were ever to regain popularity, I would change my animal as well.

Proposal: re-start this, but allowing greater freedom of animals. Perhaps more like the CALD people or the Transformations clan. Heck, we could have a clan-wide “zoo” of sorts we could visit in LDs, or manage monthly animal-based LD quests.

hey can i join?

I’m still alive here. I just forgot about it even though it’s all over my profile. I haven’t been dreaming of any animals lately.

plus i still am terrible at remembering dreams

can some one get me a link to chat