LD4all Quest 29: Solar Moon: the Mother of all Invention

LD4all Quest 29 - solar moon: Mother of Invention
Author: Magnus

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

the Mother of all invention
suggested by: Angelmouse
In this Quest you will visit the first time a new great discovery/invention took place, you can visit the cavemen when the first discovered fire, visit the inventors of the wheel or another landmark moment of your choice.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Go to the place where the invention/discovery will be.
  • Watch how it happens.
  • optional: Discover or invent it yourself.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for getting to the landmark moment
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* Know it to be there behind a door.

• Get into an elevator and press the button marked fire for example.
  • Take a book about the landmark moment and then jump into the book.
  • Call for a guide to take you to the place.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• Decide what landmark you want to see. Do you want to be a spectator or the inventer/explorer to discover the landmark?
  • Decide what method you will use to go to the landmark moment.

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

:peek: note: solar moon is from march 6 until april 3.

right, I’ll make sure I remember to do it this time!! laughs

k im gonna do it =D

/me writes this suggestion on a paper and places it near his bed

i did it =D see signiture for DJ link.
its the last post

congratulations chickenleggz! sounds like a very cool dream :happy:
(you’ll get your wings at the end of this moon :content: )

If I become Lucid, I’ll give it a try. :happy: But don’t count on it happening for me tho. Because I’m new!! hehe.

I will go see what the newest groundbreaking invention which is good for all beings and serves dharma perfectly shall be.
somehow i must remind myself of this and create the dream right now.
:wiske: jiuitowpewustermeeetmetrocalculaitinghirtronicphonemgasaurasrexiconcubicleinndooooooianajonescolapop :wiske:
it is the emoticon’s job to string this into my memory we shall see.

it was actually really fun, it might just be that i found my DG or found something like a DG that makes things appear for me.
but have faith youll probly get it soon

awwe, thanks your encouragement. :happy: I’m glad you had a good time and found what you were looking for in your dream. :smile:

what a great idea for a project. i wanna try this one.

Woohoo. I remember this quest last night in my lucid dream. It really did stir my imagination. Unfortunately I didn’t have much luck carrying it out - I called my intention out loud, but with no great results. I’ll have to keep plugging away at this one!

nick

Good luck to those that attempt this.

I’ll do it next time I go to sleep.
If I do it, don’t give me any wings or whatever they are though. I have an unfair advantage. I’m just going to do it for fun, and for the lulz.

This sounds awesome! once i can become lucid, I’m definitely going to to try it out :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone!
I haven’t been lucid in sooooo long. :sad:
I am looking forward to getting back in the game and trying this one!

…Wish me luck! :grin:

Hiya.

I’ve been trying this one since I had the idea back in feb. No joy as yet but I’m gonna keep at it.

Thank for using it. :smile:

[center]

:boogie: congratulations chickenleggs for earning your wings with this Quest! :boogie:[/center]

This Quest is now officially over. This means you cannot earn your wings with it anymore. If you do complete it however, please post in this topic :smile: It’s always nice to read Quest adventures :smile:

good luck everyone in the next Quest!