Breaking into dreams?

Thats called “dreamwalking” , but woulnd it be a better idea to agree that you both meet up in you dream and exchange certain code words , if the words are identical with those you sayed in your dream , you managed to really meet up :smile:.

I mean , if you just “break in” it might be that you view somnething REALLY unpleasant like …

LOL, that might be embarrasing… I can imagine:

Sam: “Last night I was having a er, interesting dream, and you popped in. Was that really you or just a DC you?”

Jack: “I have no idea what you’re talking about :gni: . It must have been a DC… :lol:

Yeah,but you could help him have an LD.Shout “YOU’RE DREAMING!!!”" at the top of you’re lungs lol.

Entering someone’s dream would mean that you were having a shared dream, which is very rare, if not impossible in my opinion. I don’t know anyone who has done it but then again you can never be too sure about something.

is that really possible? It would take psychic and energy

Psychic energy? We don’t need that for LDs.

actually you use it to have an LD anyway without thinking about it

If we assume that the brain, when asleep, is able to connect and exchange information with other brains in the same state, then the distance between the two would most definitly play a part in wheather or not you succeed. But then again, if this connection exist, we have no idea how large it is- The distance here on earth might not even make a greater difference at all.

And this keyword you were talking about, make sure that you write it down and say it out loud in the dream, to make sure it doesn’t get distorted.
One person might say that the keyword is “Banana Split”, but the other gets it as “Ice-Cream”.

Breaking into someone’s dream’s would be sort of like forcing someone to have a Shared Dream with you.

I’ve had a shared dream with my brother once.
I told him about a dream I had, and he said he had the same exact dream as I had.
I still don’t believe in SD’s but, there is a slight possiblity.

i believe shaman’s have been doing it forever.

Why do you asume the 4 dimensions we live in exist everywhere? Just like time is relative - so is distance. Does distance exist in dreams? No. Then why does it have to be involved when trying to reach other beings through your dreams?
I don’t think distance matters.

hmm, good point.
So what is your personal beleive on shared dreaming? just wondering.

I think the idea is WONDERFUL. Would be nice if it were possible. I am going to try to have a SD with my roomate. lol

I have an idea to aid you:make a machine that looks like a phone booth.Inside would be a phone-type thing that had letters instead of numbers.So,enter in whoever’s name, a portal will open up.Walk inside it and you will (hopefully) be in his/her’s dream!

I think it’s impossible… the dream is in your brains, so it’s impossible to share it with others…

I can’t say whether or not SDs are real, but I’m definitely not going to dismiss them as impossible… it’s just too cool of an idea to just ignore because some people think that it’s improbable. I’m making it one of my top goals for when I’m lucid.

haha i saw this on an episode of spongebob once

I am not sure you can “break” into dreams but you can definitely “share” dreams with others. When I was dating my soon to be wife I told her about a dream I had the night before. Her and I were in a purple house, filled with purple furniture, purple walls, everything was purple, it was pretty hideous. I told my dream to her and she told me she had the exact same dream that night. We were both together in a purple house, and she even described the rooms perfectly!

That was the only time we have shared a dream, it was really freaky! I am still hoping to do it again some how

I think it’s possible.
I even think it’s possible to send vibes to a person so that they dream of you constantly, shared or not. :ebil:

As I haven’t heard of many successed shared dreaming attempts, I can’t say I believe fully in it. Weirder things have happened, though.

Is Ben making any progress?

I don’t know HOW this is possible but.
I was lining up in a hall with lots of other people and a girl in my class came and shot me in the hip…GOD it hurt…

When I got to school I told her and my other friend said: “Woah, that’s weird…she was just telling me that she had a dream when she had to choose who she had to shoot…she shot you…”

I was creeped out, but she was apologetic ALL day! (She gave me a chocolate bar to say sorry!! :content: )