Suggestions for opposing views essay

I moved the topic to Lounge since it was no longer about Lucid dreams and I changed the title, previous title: Lucid Dreams Sceptics
/Magnus

I am writing a paper for english on Lucid Dreams.

Does anyone know of a book or article or webpage where I can find an opposing view on Lucid Dreaming? I have read somewhere that there are a number of psychologists and other people that still don’t beleive Lucid Dreamind is real, or they at least beleive it is pre-thought out, that we are dreaming we are conscious.

I know a lot of average people don’t beleive LD’s exist…

You aren’t going to find any facts against lucid dreaming, just skeptics.
Nothing really to build a paper off of, unless you just talk about people’s opinions.

Edit: Sorry, I just re-read my post and realized that I didn’t tell you anything you didn’t already know. I am tired and trying to put off studying for midterms, my apologies.

Yeah, I already gave up. :sad:
I am trying to write a paper…and I just read that it is an argumentative paper. (which explains why she wantes a summary on opposing views) So I ditched the lucid dreaming topic. :sad:

Jeeeez I am having a hard time finding a topic though…she has a huge list of topics we can’t write on because they are not original. Everything I can think of falls on that list. lol.

I am trying scientology but I can’t find many articles representing the opposing view (that scientology is NOT a cult/scam). The main site is about the only one from what I see. :neutral:

Anyone have some good ideas? :razz: