How to talk to your subconscious.

The right time of day needs to be found in order for this to be a quick and seamless process, during high alertness and activity it does not produce the same results, however it is basic meditation without all the effort.

Sit and think an initiating thought, such as “stop thinking”, now, there are two ways to work with this.

Think “stop thinking, stop thinking, stop thinking” and while you are doing that, wait to pounce upon any thoughts that go into your mind, such as “i would like some pasta” might suddenly pop up,a nd as soon as it does you cease saying “stop thinking” and start thinkign “I would like some pasta, i would like some pasta, i would like some pasta”

it is an exercise in vigilance, you will do this absent-mindedly for a while then you will intuitively understand quite innately that “i do not have to think anymore” and t hen you can slow it down, or stop doing it.

This creates a barrier between you and your subconscious because rather than letting it wander, you are being a shepherd and taking stock of your inventory.

Now, the other way is to just think a thought once. Such as say “stop thinking” deliberately in your mind, and don’t say it again ever, but hold onto it so that you do not forget that you have thought it.

As soon as subconscious material comes which it will come swiftly you will have the task of learning how to stay AWAKE without dozing in anyway, which is where the holding of the breath + planting happy suggestions into the subconscious mind comes in handy.

Holding the breath is simply holding it at the peak of inhale, and at the bottom of exhale, if necessary opening the eyes, breathing in through nose out through mouth, and/or being experimental.

so i just tried it right now:
“stop thinking stop thinking stop thinking” then i realized i was fantasizing about what i would write here and feeling the energy so i said “you were fantasizing about ld4all” which would then take the place of stop thinking which would then take the place of other thoughts, always watching them.

I use a technique a little different then that. it used to require meditation, and the “voice” wasnt very clear… i would aske questions, or advice, and the “persona” of my SC would answer me. for whatever reason, the voice cleared up, and now has heavy african accents.

but to first contact my SC, i meditated, and reached out, and i asked a question, and concentrated on it. i received an answer, (i forgot the subject ^_^) and it was very… hazy… i didnt quite understand it because it was almost a whisper… a mumbled whisper, with a slight emotion, or “feeling”. i seemed a skeptic to what i finally "recognized it as, because i thought it was my own conscience that made it.

then i did this for a while, and began trusting what i “thought” i heard, and it started to become clearer.

btw, i hope this doesnt classifies me as insane ^^ i did read an essay on how to contract, talk to, and build a relationship with your subconscious, so i hope thats enough to say im not crazy… (though i might be… you shouldnt trust ANYONE… jk ^^… or am i!!!)

the crazy are the intrepid pioneers to bring everyone to interesting locations, geniuses so long as they keep rationality in tune

do you have a link to the essay ?

well, not at the moment, but ill try to find it :slight_smile:

it kind of sounds like talking to your spirit guide… only not…

I wouldn’t sit there and try to think “don’t think” but rather let it happen. Anything thats happened to me- ld, astaral projection, even talkig to my spririt guide the first time-all happened when it came naturally, not really when I wanted it to (for some things if I ever did) but I know that can be really hard. No, Naresomez I don’t think ur crazy, though I’d love to see that essay too!

letting it happen is very good --safe prosperity and blessings-- the qualm is that the mind may see “oh he’s not disciplining me i will go for a joyride” and prattle on for an hour or two before it becomes tranquil, sometimes it is useful to deliberately induce the alpha/theta state.

how long does it take to reach your SC?

well, i tried looking for it last night, but i forget what i was looking up, and it was a while ago… but mainly, the guy told you how to contact and build a relationship with your SC, and how he often asked his some pretty… “deep” questions, such as “what is the meaning of life?” or “What is love?”, and he’d get answers that he’d be satisfied with.

He also talked about trusting your SC… sometimes it would tell him to go somewhere, or take a different route, even though it was out of the way, and he would usually benefit from it, like finding $20 on the ground, or finding the better parking spot.

he would also talk about some of their conversations- 

SC- “i think you should go in that direction”
him-“well, it’s not really where im going…”
SC- “fine then, dont go, doesnt matter to me --"
him-“fine… ill go…”
SC-"thats whet i thought… or you thought? ^
^”

dowsing with a pendulum seems to work for me :razz:

" he would also talk about some of their conversations-
SC- “i think you should go in that direction”
him-“well, it’s not really where im going…”
SC- “fine then, dont go, doesnt matter to me --"
him-“fine… ill go…”
SC-"thats whet i thought… or you thought? ^
^”"

that kind of sounds like being crazy***, is he hearing a voice or is it just an extension of his thoughts?
***but its good to listen to because often times its right. I was talking to my meditation teachers about this because it happens to me a lot.

i get that all the time and sometimes i listen and sometimes i don’t, because those thoughts don’t have a consistent view point

they are like “call her right now” and i’m like “no because you are emotionally wounded you aren’t INSPIRED TO CALL HER” and they are still like “call her right now” and then sometimes i’m like “well okay NOW its a good time”

or they say wacky stuff like “okay bang this tibetan bowl 3 times then sit down” and well

its goofy its not a VOICE though, when you are in alpha/theta the SC is a tangible voice like dreaming is.