lucid transformations clan

Well I think I might have a solution to your transformation problem… but if it doesn’t work you may have to be that animal for the remainder of the dream.

Do the WILD technique, but instead of thinking whatever you’d think for the…thing, imagine you are that animal, and you may dream your that while being lucid. So you’d know how being morphed feels, and could change back. if you started transformed, and can’t change back to human when you want too…either make sure that you don’t worry you can’t talk(because I can’t be held responsible for your mind making you just bark, chirp, or meow all night because you thought you’d do those) or picked a creature that can talk. Probably a fictional one if you don’t want to be a parrot.

i’m guessing it’s too late to join then?

idk, no ones told me anything, i want 2 join too O_o

Mason, responding to your post before the last one, I don’t think that that is how LDing works. Sure you can believe that it will happen, and who knows, if I tried it it just might work. But I’m trying to set this up in a very systematic way. It’s more a matter of priorities than whether or not I can actually do it. I was just saying that I don’t want to attempt it until I have more experience with other things.

that method worked to get the trainsformation I wanted, but I guess it has a really low success rate anyway.

O_o, 47 lucids, and not one transformation??? I can’t even imagine ten other things to do besides that! but that’s just me

Yes, I know that it says 47 LD’s, but you have to understand that in not all of those did I actually get to do what I wanted. In fact, I don’t know why I’ve been doing some of the things I’ve been doing in LD’s, it’s been a bit like herding cats. I’m going to start being very systematic about it, so that I can gain more control.

Napoleon is right, u should focus on getting full control over ur LUCID DREAM instead of just trying stuff (like transforming), even though you maybe manage to transform and still ain’t got control, it wont be fun since u can’t do whatever u want and u will probably loose lucidity soon enough. I once transformed with full control, it was easy and fun taking advantage of the monster I became but it won’t be fun unless u can control (almost) every detail in ur dream.

That’s exactly right DreamWalker. It’s just like anything else. Math is a good example. You can’t do calculus before you’ve learned algebra. It just doesn’t work that way. Same with lucid dreaming. You can’t just learn something big before you’ve learned the small fundamental things. I consider myself fairly advanced at LDing, but I admit that there are many things that I still have to learn. I want some organization to my dreams before I start doing big things. I want structure and organization. I have a list of simple things to do, and when I check it all off, I’ll progressively move to the more advanced things. That way my experiences won’t be disorganized, and I’ll have a more enjoyable experience. Then, once I really began to gain a lot of control, and I’ll be able to slack off the organization aspects a little. I firmly believe that one cannot learn lucid dreaming overnight. It takes a long time of hard work and diligence. I began LDing about two years ago, and I’m still not exactly where I’d like to be. So, I just think that people need to realize that it doesn’t happen instantly. It’s just like learning any other skill. You learn the basics and work your way up.

Ok, I just thought one of your previous posts said you couldn’t transform, besides, I only learned about LD’s Sunday.

I don’t think I ever said that I definately can’t do it, and I’m sorry if it came across that way. I’ve just never tried it and don’t see the need to try it at this point. I am just making the point that you should really learn the small things before you learn the big things. You only learned about LD’s Sunday, so you really should start attempting to have an actual LD first. It has taken me a couple years to get to where I’m at today, and like I said, I’m still not where I want to be.

Well, I put it at the top of mine.

I’d prefer experience fictional creatures first though, I’d rather not change into one normal animal the whole dream.(my plan is to stay as a certain fictional transformation each dream, to get a feel for it)

no it is not to late to join, so welcome.

wow :happy: i get my laptop taken away for a few days and i come back to a whole extra page of posts. this is amazing!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :content:

i will transform into a black panther in an LD as that is my SG

that would b okay

Heres an idea: Change multiple times in one dream(10-40), and never change once to something human/humanlike(like a monkey,but a dog or cat’s ok, but not a faun or centaur) and after your done changing (I would believe you would end as a fish or something without fingers for best results, but it is sort of a test) see if you remember what it feels to be human!

It’s just an idea though…and perhaps you could get a witch/wizard to morph you when you run out of ideas, even if they do something you tried to avoid…

that would be quite fun, although for me i dont think running out of ides would be a problem :happy:

i transformed last night and er ate someone :grin:

has anyone tried being planets?

that would be totally mental

I haven’t tried anything :meh: I’m having trouble with WBTB, but if I remember to stay conscious, I’ll fall asleep in 10 minutes…

Darn, I got so much I want to change into, I don’t know what’s going to go first XD

good job, who was it :wolfbite: