WILD Utopia

Don’t lose hope, just be patient and let it come to you. Don’t worry about swallowing. If you have to swallow, just swallow and focus on the images in your mind. If you have a dry throat make sure you have a glass of water before you go to sleep.
If you don’t have any success that night please don’t stress out about it and get yourself upset. Again it is all about patience and perseverence. It may take some time but you “WILL” WILD.
I have been trying this technique for over 2 months and have only been successful twice. So hang in there, commit yourself to a DJ and use the WBTB in combination with WILD. It will happen, it may be tonight, it may be next month but you will WILD.

Good Luck!

Oh okay then I guess I won’t give up till’ I reach my goal. Thanks a lot for clearing up my swallowing problem ^.^ to think that I’ve restrained myself from swallowing xD

Is a DJ really necessary? I didn’t bother making one since no one really cares for privacy here >.< and I’m able to recall my dreams easily. As for WBTB, I couldn’t use that technique either since I share rooms and bed with my parents and my brother. I guess WILD is my only hope huh.

Absolutely! Even if you can recall your dream easily it is still a great idea to have a DJ. What this does is create a commitment to remembering your dreams. When you are more committed, your dreams will appear more clearly and be more frequent. Additionally, it is a good way to keep track of all your dreams so if you want to look back and see any similarities or possible messages you can.

If you are worried about privacy I do believe you can purchase diaries with a lock on them so noone can read it.

The best way around this is to make sure you have a tall glass of water before you go to bed. Then in the middle of the night you can go to the bathroom and then go back to bed to try the U-WILD. This way you don’t have to wake anyone up with alarms. I naturally wake up to go to the bathroom anyway, but I know what you mean because my wife really appreciates her sleep and I’d hate to wake her up.

Hope this helps.

At first I was pretty confused as to what this meant, but I get it now. I’ve only ever done this to get in touch with my SG. I’ll have to try it some time just to have fun! I never thought of doing that. I’ll let you guys know how it goes once I try. Sadly today is not a day of easy meditation, as I have three exams. I’ll definitely need it tomorrow, though.

Well, after one night, I almost had an LD. I felt SP come over me, but I couldn’t get into the dream. I did every that the UF-WILD said to do. Do you guys (and gals) have any advice on actually getting in the dream?

You are getting close! Keep flashing the images in your mind and keep them short. Remember also to be patient, the dreams will come.

Thanks, I think that may be the problem, they were kind of long images. I’ll try it again tonight.

Ah I’m glad people found this again, this method like I said months ago is very powerfull, creating HI by will is far more effective than waiting for you mind to do it, also because you control it at first it decides how the later automated HI will be so no unpredicable HI will appear, I still highly recommend this method to everyone, WILD is the most effective way to induce LD by will, and this method simplifies it without lossing it effect.

The meditations really boosted my DR the other night (and I didn’t even meditate for the suggested amount of time… hehehe).

I think a big problem with me is blinking… y’know… with closed eyes. I don’t know how to stop doing that. :happy: I’d be grateful if anyone had some advice for that.

Don’t focus on the eyes, the HI are in your minds eye, where you imagine things. Eventually, you get so attatched with the HI that you actually forget about your senses, your body fails to exist. It’s just your minds eye that you only exist in.

I don’t even get to HI and I guarantee you, I don’t focus on my eyes… :wink: They like to blink. :happy:

Mr. Happy, thanks for the encouragement but up untill now, I still haven’t been successful. I started jotting down my dreams though and I think somehow it’s helping. But I haven’t given up yet and I’ll give it another try. Oh yeah, the meditation part, isn’t it time consuming? I actually never did any meditations . I just lay in bed, close my eyes and start to visualize, but nada. Guess I’ll try that too.

Oh so does that means that images don’t acutally appear on the eyelids but rather appears somewhere which is in this case the mind? I know it’s absurd thinking those images appear on the eyelids, the inside I mean, because if that’s the case then somehow it could be possible for others to see what your dreaming. But unlike Toy Master, I tend to focus on my eyelids which makes me think that the swirly bits that I see are the cells of my eyelids or something similar. I don’t know but somehow it seems to focus on its own especially when my eyes starts swaying, or starts going through REM(I think) and once again halts from movement bringing me back to reality. Is this normal or am I not relaxed enough? Also I find it hard not to focus on my body. It just shifts from my thoughts to my body, back and forth.

Sorry for my uhm annoying questions but I really want to feel the sensation of being aware in a dream that I am dreaming.

bump. you still haven’t added an FAQ. (trying in a few minutes.)

Gah, seems I’ve been doing SAWILD without even knowing someone discovered it already :tongue:

I’m going to do Make your own wild right now. :happy:

How do I resist the urge to think of today’s events?
I’ve tried breathing control, focus on mantra, clearing mind, incubation, but it all leads to something tiny triggering my memory of something.

Actually, I bet I could MILD, too. I recited a mantra, “I will wake up at 2:00 AM” and stuff like that… and it worked! (All three days I tried it, too!)

Mine are more like “I will go to sleep at 2:00 AM. If there’s nothing else to do.” :wink:

Chyeah, right after score_under! victory dance

Ok, so I think I might have managed to WILD, but I’m not quite sure… I wasn’t exactly 100% aware, and I think it might fall more under the definition of another technique… feedback would be much appreciated!

This morning, I got up around 7:30 (later than usual for a monday, but still early in my book) and went to church, then ate breakfast and played some video games. I was initially irritated that I couldn’t do a proper WBTB, so I waited until about 10:30, then went back to sleep to attempt a nap WILD.

My first attempt failed, and I ended up having stressful dreams about my job. After waking up, I willed myself not to move, and tried to visualize myself climbing a set of stairs. As it became more real, I think I may have felt something along the lines of a cool shiver along my body… I can’t really remember. Once I realized that i was fully in the dream, I ran to the top of the stairs only to find lucidity fading. Instead of trying to prolong it, I pulled a small experiment. I waved my arm frantically as my vision faded; as I slowly came back to reality, I forced my eyes open, still trying to wave my arm… my arm wasn’t moving initially, even though I could feel it!

Waking up after that, I definitely felt a shiver. Continuing with the idea, I kept still and tried to visualize… this time though, it was much more like chaining, as I just tried to re-create the scene and jump back into it. I pulled this a few more times over the next hour and a half, but I ended up having to stop after a few of my siblings decided to have an argument where I was sleeping :cry: .

Sooo… was the first time anything close to a WILD? If not, what sort of WILD tech would you recommend for me? (Each LD was incredibly easy to attain for me this morning, and I probably could’ve had more).

It very much reminds me of this tech
dreamviews.com/community/sho … ight=Chain

It’s also chaining when you managed to come back into your dreams over and over.