Scribes needed :) Apply within.

Am I still a librarian? Not sure… I’ll just check.

EDIT: Yes, I am…

Yanielle, I think you just meet the requirements. However, I just found out I can’t add you to the group yet…

pokes Q

Bruno is still the group moderator of the librarians, so I can’t add anyone.

is poketh

sorry about that :grin: You are now able to add people :content:

umm hi could i be a librarian?

I’d like to be a librarian, but I am not sure I could do it. If I had a real job to do I’d post more, but for now I am just going to post and post until the librarians actually need me.

I’m sorry, you need at least 50 useful posts. :sad:

It seems like you’re not that far away though.

what about me?

Sorry for not responding earlier, but orignally I had meant my post for the two of you.

I added you now Ebil Shrimp

thank you :content:

Okay… I have finally gotten my fifty posts in. I tried to make them as useful as possible. I think I would make a good addition to the Librarian Team, so may I please be a librarian now?

|)

i want to join

As of today, librarians are now known as scribes. :smile:

Can you tell me about the role of librarian/scribe and how I can apply?

Scribes produce tutorials, articles and FAQs for the knowledge base forum. To apply, you just need to request to join the scribes in this topic, but to be accepted you need at least 50 useful posts on the forum.

If only I had 50 useful posts… I think it would be fun to be a scribe… waits patiently for someone to ask a question on the “quest for lucidity” forum

id love to be a librarian or scribe

Do you think I could apply? (What I lack in expirience I make up for with knoledge :happy: )

Edit: Thank you so much! I’ll try my hardest.

Would it be possible for me to join?

I’ve been thinking about it for a while, but I haven’t had the 50 posts to apply…in fact I’m not sure that all of them can be counted as useful :neutral:

…but yeah. It’d be nice to join. A motivation of sorts; get me rooted into LD-ing again and provide some support for others :content: