i need help

hay im superdud3 im new to LD4all anyways onto my question i recently have been trying to induce more vivid dreams by the use of vitamin B-6 i usually use about 200mg-400mg doses But the problem is i cant seem to remember my dreams :confused: so if any of you have any advise im all ears.

Slight edit :dragon:

Well I don’t take B6 or any of that crap. A glass of milk before bed can do the same thing. Are you doing anything else before trying to recall your dream or do you have trouble remembering at all? A good way to recall dreams is to start with the last thing. Don’t try to remember the first dream, because that will let the last dream you had slip away. Try to remember a little piece of the dream, and just let the rest come to you.
:smile:

Slight Edit :dragon:

thanks for the tip it sounds like a good place to start. :content:

:welcome: to the site :content: well you could try saying to yourself that when you wake up you WILL remember your dreams and just lay thier until the dream comes to mind also you could eat chocolate before bed

Melatonin also seems to help me a little bit. But beware, you will have trouble getting up out of bed. But its worth it, right? :tongue: