Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Simple guide to Lucid Dreaming?

Greetings. I am Luis Baraja and I hail from Barcelona. Can anyone of you ‘‘Lucid Dreamers’’ give me one by one steps in simple english… none of that WILD MILD and other crap. Tell me how can I control a dream…fly around in beautiful colours…have sex with Jessica Alba and score a goal with 120,000 people chanting my name.

Help will not go without being appriciated.

Topic title changed to be more less ambiguous :ysim:

Well, reading all the details takes a bit of reading. The terms like WILD and MILD will be explained as you read, as you can’t really get lucid without knowing about the subject.

ld4all.com/guide.html#frames

Don’t worry, it’s not complicated at all.

It takes time to achieve lucid dreaming. It would help a lot if you used the techniques given on the guide thats on the website.

Just like Miles said, lucid dreaming isn’t something that you just suddenly master in one night. If you want to have more lucid dreams, the first step is dream recall. It’s sort of the base of lucid dreaming. Without it, all other parts would have nothing to hold them up. Start with a DJ or just try to remember dreams. They will become more vivid over time, and pretty soon you will be able to remember them by habit. That makes LDing 100x easier. Try to learn as much as you can about [color=red]MILD[/color] first [color=orange]then[/color] start [color=red]WILD[/color].

Self pleasure will NOT be tolerated!

haha jk

we have a guide: ld4all.com/guide.html

put together by the wonderful Q, so that all your questions may be answered!

also, just put your cursor (el raton) over the abbreviations like MILD WILDto see what they mean, however all will be answered with the guide.

spend 30 minutes reading and youll be an expert. then comes the hard part.

Also, for future notice, don’t put READ in your topic title, thats just annoying.

Finally, welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay.

Although it takes time to master, I bet you could do all the things you wanted to do in one single lucid dream. But probably not all of them on the first one.