The B I G Lucid to-do list topic

my list to go here:

:smile: Having an LD :woo:
:smile: Flying has to be great if everybody says :grin:
:smile: Spawning random RL-persons to see how they interact with each other (maybe while invisible :smile: )
:smile: Ask questions to some persons from my RL which I won’t ask them IRL to anticipate what the RL answer could be to some questions :wink:
:smile: Freezing time sounds cool :smile:
:smile: And transforming into some kind of things/animals/monsters/men/women/whatever :content:

-make a LD last for a long time

• scare people
    -intimidate people by flying
  • practice psychokinesis
  • have a shared dream and confirm it with a password IRL
  • invent something
  • have a precognitive LD
  • practice flying on an island full of natural obstacles
  • practice skating and unicycling
    -grow or lose body parts
    -hurt george bush snr.
    -hurt george bush jr.
    -sex
    -telepathy with people I know
  • watch my birth
    -be any animal
    -talk to the council of light ( extra-terrestrial group)
  • be a grey alien
  • find out lots of info from my sub-c or SG
    -practice hypnosis on DC’s
    -OBE from lucid dream!! :smile:

i think that something really fun to do in your dream is to be invisible! :woo:

Lots of people have flying as their goal, but one of my goals is to fight the urge I get to fly everytime I become lucid! I’d say it was because I was a bird in a past life, if I believed in that kind of thing… anyway at the moment I’m trying to reach a dream location that I used to go to all the time when I was younger but haven’t been to for ages. On the surface there’s nothing special about it (it seems to be based on the second floor of the department store in my town), but the dreams where I’ve been there have really stood out and have a different feeling to the other NDs. I’d like to just calmly explore the environment, rather than immediately jump to magic or flight like I’ve done every time so far!

I think that’ll be my next goal too. Invisiblity is a great ability for dreams. Anything hostile inyour dreams, you can escape easily with it. Watching a dream play out without intervention would be pretty cool using invisiblity. Looking at your self in a mirror while you’re invisible.

I want to test all of my senses in the dream world. I’ve been hearing a lot about different senses working or not working, and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Also, I want to learn how to actually DO what I want to do. Every time I have had a lucid dream, I would be trying to do something, but I would never be able to actually do it. I would waste time making the situation perfect, and then I always slip back into a ND.

What about committing suicide? :razz:

Not 'cause i don’t want to live anymore, but don’t you want to know what comes after death? And hey, it would be just a dream! :happy:

I want to explore as well.

1 explore the hundreds of repeating locations in my dreams and maybe add a few signs that say im dreaming, and i litterally mean signs, big ones with bright blinking letters saying “hey insert rude expletive here you are dreaming”
2 enter the dreams of a person who knows another language and see if i can learn it from them, or even just speak in it when im in their dream
3 play a big war game in a crowded city where you just run around pointing your finger at other people and yelling “BANG” and everybody acts like they’re being shot (i would also really love to do this in real life)

update:
also find out my worst fear seeing as how i seem to believe im fearless but also believe everyone is afraid of something

I need to find out what a LERT is.

And i need to visit phyras, the fantasy world i’m creating for a game :smile:
That would be nice.

Find and actually explore dreamscapes that constantly reappear in seperate dreams. In particular for me there is an island, a prison, and a dark overcasted city. I’m not sure why my dreams keep taking place in these 3 places, but I’d love to be able to map them out, or at least see them in more than disconnected fragments and different parts.

Also, I had a really cool dream where i created a cube, and whatever you throw into the cube takes on odd forms, but stays the same shape. For instance, I threw a metal block into the cube and it turned into an ABC block. When I myself jumped in, I became something like a silhouette from ipod commercials, except that both myself and the backgrounds of the cube were all different pastel colors. Then some sort of dance music started playing and I lost track of time just dancing, it was amazingly fun even though I generally hate dancing in reality. With that explanation out of the way, I’d like to try this again, only with an entire room instead of a cube slightly larger than myself. I’d like to see how it would transform say, a chair, or one of my pets. Could be a fun place to have a party! :grin:

In one of my NDs I went through a hole at the base of a big tree.
It was an underground tunnel to the baseball park near my houe.
Then, in another dream I went through it- and it took me someplace different.
But, my second dream wasn’t very clear.

I want to revisit that spot when I become lucid enough.

My to-do list is

1. Shrink to 1 inch tall, create a miniature boat and sail it and fish in my pond.

2. Work on conjuring

3. Create the currently nameless world in which my story-to-be will take place in.

If I had control of my dreams, I would

-Fly
-Fight crowds of idiots in my school with my martial arts :cool:
-Swim really deep underwater
-One time I had a dream I was playing chess with a dragon and lost in 3 moves. I’d go back and have a friendly rematch :lol:
-Do anything that I wanted to do in real life but couldn’t because of reality lol.

1. Being Chuck Norris :cool:
  2. Going through my favourite games being the hero. That would be very much fun. :happy:
  3. sex (of course)^^
  4. Die in my dreams. I’ve ever wanted to know how it feels.^^
  5. very much things. Two many to list^^

The only thing I’ve ever done in a LD was flying. But then I got to excited and faded away into another dream. :meh:

As far as what I’ve actually been able to do goes, that list is short: flying and sex. Unfortunately, I usually wake up after enough of either because of the excitement.

Now, if I could actually get a handle on control (usually when I realize I’m dreaming I still can’t manifest these god powers), here’s what I’d do.

• Combine the two listed above :grin:
  • Start swordfights (to see how well my subconscious mind can choreograph them)
  • Try to compose music (to see how well my subconscious mind does that too).
  • Attempt to initiate a shared dream (if it’s really possible…I’m doubtful there)
  • Extend time (turn a 2 hour nap into a day’s worth of dream)

That would be some big fish :smile: .

1. Create a world I use in D&D

2. Summon my friends, who I play D&D with, to the world using a gang of cultists.

3. Design a flag for my Kingdoms using my dreams.

4. Have a huge coordinated dance in the street, the steps of which everyone knows.

5. Make that song Crocodile Rock

To do:

world domination
summon a bunny army
fly at the speed of light
make a sarcastic talking rock DC

This is something I’ve always been fascinated with about dreams. Details.

Rather than running off an flying away, I want to look into the horizon, and really look closely at everything around me. I imagine that when you dream normally, you don’t pay much attention to it so your brain probably just puts very bizarre details where it doesn’t expect you to look.

So, I want to look at everything around me closely. Then if I can remember it, I think it’ll be the clearest dream I would have experienced.

My biggest to-do thing? Create DC’s to go on awesome adventures with. I’m somewhat of a creative developer. I like to invent characters for videogames & cartoons I make up. It’s a hobby for me. I’ve had four characters in particular for a while now, making up little episodes for them to go through. What I am absolutely looking forward to is meeting them face to face. I can’t wait for the totally hilarious & exhilirating antics & adventures! Going out into space, opening portals to alternate dimensions, toppling oppressive regimes, battling giant monsters, ohh it’ll be a blast! :crazy: