What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IV

Oh man, last night had one where i was talknig to a friend from New Zealand how he got to my town 2000km away by walking.

Last night I found myself in a store that closed years ago. I guess that’s a big one.

2 friends of mine, constructing a military tank out of a train carriage.

Being a train driver, driving it along a road.

My own house being made out of ice cream.

Being a soldier in Iraq.

Talking to Osama Bin Laden.

having an unseen narrator.

I don’t know if I mentioned this one before, but I will mention it anyway.

It was a while ago, I was dreaming that I was in the scout hut. The scouts were around me, so I said to them “Tell me, am I dreaming?”

They all shouted “YES!” at me at the same time, and, if that wasn’t enough of a clue, someone then came up to me, and said “If this was real, I wouldn’t be able to do this…”

She then proceeded to have sex with me, right there in front of everyone.

AND I DIDN’T REALISE IT WAS A DREAM!

Okay… So, my latest ones.

I was listening to a song that I know doesn’t exist.

I unzipped a boat. (Yes, that’s right. I actually grabbed a boat, and unzipped it.)

I was with my Dutch friends.

Dave’s dad liked Metallica. (trust me, that one is HUGE)

I looked good in photos.

Adam washed my clothes (I never even speak to him IRL).

Being with my brother. He lives a few hundred miles away. Also I drove. I drive a lot in my dreams for some reason. Also a white 1990 miata. I drive this in waking life, but it’s in mmy dreams a lot as well. :meh:

I have to say that mine was a woman transforming into a very large dragon. I have no clue how I missed that. And playing a videogame with a friend that said “Lucidity Achieved” across the screen.

im so stupid! :mirror: see i’ve wanted a piano for a really long time because i thought they were really cool right? i wanted one so much that i dreamt that i woke up right next to a fancy key board. i touche the keys and get all excited that i finally have a piano/key board. then i say to myself, "oh wait, mann! im just dreaming again. sigh :sigh: whatever, might aswell wake up :wow: " then i wake up! its as if i was lucid…but wasnt! i cant believe i could have missed that one! :ohno: hahaha! oh well next time i see a FANCY keyboard i better know! :mrgreen_hat:

I’ve been dreaming a lot about being a soldier in the middle of a war.

And also about Holland, AGAIN! Holland is returning to my dreams once more…

I dream about zombies a lot. I’ve seen about 20 different zombie movies :tongue: I’m obsessed with them…

And I dream about videogames sometimes. Normally I’m in the game, but sometimes I’m playing it.

I tend to dream about almost getting a lot of alcohol, but I always wake up before I ever get it. Other than that I don’t think I have ever noticed any dream signs. Of course I don’t keep a DJ.

Alcoholism is tearing me up.

You got to have to be kidding me.

I dreamed I was in an aquarium with all sort of fishes, and I was living there with my parents and I think my girlfriend?, then I was in a plane which nearly crashed down, and had 30 minutes delay, which I was in with all my class and my teacher(s). Then I jumped out, flying to the aquarium, when I saw this huuge dragon bumping in to my (older sister which I don’t have, wtf?) and the huuuge dragon said sorry or vice versa. Then I went to the aquarium, where my little brother changed the wildlife, now there where holographic sharks, actual dragons and dolphins, then some robots from EVE Online stole it, and this was in a town in WoW (Goldshire). And then I woke up. I didn’t even consider a reality check, since this is all so normal, right :eh:.

i was sitting in my house and suddenly i felt very light. i thought, ahhh a tornado is coming! so i run to the basement, and then everything gets really really heavy. somehow i know that it is 3Gs. and then im on a train and it has its emergency brakes on and we are rolling through destruction. i get off and say, ah, here is the hotel, go up to my room and ask my dad what happened. he said a big lion came through and destroyed the world.

so many opportunities to see something strange in what was happening… :grrr:

Haha you were even in Goldshire at one point? If I found myself in Goldshire I’d HAD to have done a RC.

The dream must have been fun nonetheless?

Oh, noo! (Hate it when that happens!)

I think my last one was… well, in waking life, whenever I get deja vu I can skim my journal and find the dream moment of that waking moment (usually-- sometimes, I really do think it’s a hippocampus blip.) But one time I had a dream of being in the passenger’s seat of a car and looking up through the windshield at the goldfish-bowl trees. I dreamt of having deja vu at that moment then, pulled my dream journal out, skimmed it (ignoring the pages where I listed RC’s to make while awake) and found evidence that I had dreamt of goldfish trees before… then I woke up and I hadn’t. It was weird :eek:

Myeah, it was fun. Would have prefeared a lucid dream though D:.

Oh yeah that would have been an awesome moment to become lucid. I’d definitely have flown straight to Stormwind.

Does spacial impossibility count as a dream sign, as in being in a place that is simultaneously a small room in a hostel, and a field full of people, digging out corpses from under the bed, piling them in one corner of the field under a tree, just beside the wardrobe?

Had a LD that occurred due to the fact that i did a RC after a FA. Yet lo and behold, 5 minutes later, when I have another FA, for some reason it just doesn’t occur to me I may still be dreaming. I even tried to write the dream down!