Could I have your Number?

Someone call me and make me lucid :woo: :grin: 0002

i JUST now got the reference to the MadTV skit. wow. that was pretty bad.

CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBAH?

Well, since no one seems to have claimed it…

0042 =D

It’s mine now!

Hmm, i think i’ll go for 0123
Gimme a call tonight :content:

My number is 6666! almost like numer of beast :grin: Give me a call!Don’t worry no beast! :content:

Cool idea, I hope it works lol!!

Mine number will be…1964- somebody call me please! =D

2419 - Gimme a call if you wanna have some fun ^^

You can call me every night, and it would be great if you tell me that i´m dreaming^^

mine is 0027
I’m busy in most ld’s so you can leave a message! :grin:

I’m not good enough to call any of you, but feel free to contact me at 1994 (The year that Fermat’s Last Theorem was officially proven).

My number will be… 4321 because it’s easy to remember.

mine will be… 1234

mine will be 7710
:smile:

So…anyone gotten any calls yet? Anyone called anybody? No fun if we’re just sitting here discussing our numbers you know. :tongue:

I did get a call as i think i posted earlier , but it was one-sided … :sad: (meaning the person on the other and talked without listeneing … :razz: )

i tried to call kT in a dream a couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t remember his number and the phone directory kept changing. I have called a couple of people from chat in dreams before this, but they have just magically appeared in my phone’s number list.

:razz: Just a reminder, mine’s 0000.

My number will have to be…

Someone has to remember and call, right?

>Tonight you will call Drer’Ahv and make her lucid by punching 0007 into a phone<

BECAUSE THATS OVER 9000 PEWPEW DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?

Also, next time I get lucid I’m gunna find a lucid yellow pages and look up peoples numbers and terrorize your dreams xD