Was wrong about Jesus

I don’t think we have done our jobs yet. I think the work of the indigos has only just begun.

i believe the end-time is coming soon. might not be now but sometime in this century. when i first asked my dad about it (he’s a real religious guy. he follows the bible and stuff and i learn from him) he told me that God is going to unleash an array of disasters upon mankind like really bad natural disasters, economies falling, Isreal making peace with Palestine, etc

I hope not. We shall see.

I’ll admit, i’m an athiest and have never read the bible, but what I will say is this.

Jesus was born poor, son of god, apparently. He lived, he performed miracles, and he died on the cross. What is there to be wrong about?

Religion aside, He was a fantastic person, with very good philosophies. I’m on the fence. I used to be really against religion, but now I’m not sure.

I think I want to drown out the thoughts, and simply live an altruistic life as best I can. That way, if heaven and hell exists, I can probably assume I’ve done alright.

I once read a quote
“When you take the stories of the bible and interpret them into rules…”
As you can see I don’t remember all of it, but you get the idea :wink:

I hate all the religions today because they are all interpreted into rules of how I am allowed and not allowed to live my life. Sure, I like to belive that there is something more than this life, but if some Jesus guy steps down from heaven and tells me that I can’t have children before I’m married or that homosexuality is wrong or whatever- I will take a hammer and nail and crucify the man myself.

That’s a good angle

What I can say is that : The internet is circulating amongst our youth a series of precise informations about ascension, consciousness, disasters, transformation, and the language is rather unified with terms like “indigo” and “crystal” and various people are picking up on this information and coming together to create a hyper-evolving set of paradigms about reality.

This can either have perhaps two orchestrations, not sure about this but, hear me out and correct me or share your viwes :

1. all these ideas are set forth by a malevolent entity, an illuminati, an “anti-Christ”, a “devil” (all one in the same), designed to trick people away from whatever Truth is. Even the musicians are part of this, tool and incubus the ones I know.
  2. all these ideas are set forth by a benevolent entity, God, and they are true.

now my paradox is I can easily believe that evil can control things, everything, but its harder for me to think an honest Good entity, is more strong, and is really the one pulling all the strings.

I know that when we look at the Bible, the GOOD it brings the world is an exception to the rule, it mainly brings evil, ignorance, dogma, manipulation, and yet paradoxically this very Bible contains so much interesting wisdoms.

I flipped out, and flip out, because I think WAIT, CHRISTIANITY IS COMPLETELY RIGHT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY AND YOU WILL ASCEND INTO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS

then i think NO IT IS PURE EVIL.

hummph.

Iv’e been thinking lately that God is a badass. He killed everyone in the world except for a family and animals. Sodom and Gomorrah got rained on by brimestone and fire falling out of the sky. Eve ate an apple so He condemned mankind to hell for a real long time until Jesus showed up. Hell probably sucks and He made that. And He did a bunch of other stuff.

MovieMe ~ rules. Jesus actually swept away a lot of the old rules. He even broke down the ten commandments into two.

1. Love the Lord your God
  2. Love your neighbour as yourself

not bad rules, they are just based on love.

Well… I guess the dude is alright then ^^ But yet- We Still Have The Ten Commandments :wink:
I’m just too lazy to care about all of that - I just hate having all these rules about how I must live my life in order to ascend or whatever and go to heaven, cos in my beliefs- Just living my life and doing what makes me happy will grant me a spot in any possible afterlife thingy.

JUST A NOTE: The following post is not me trying to change people’s beliefs, but is merely me voicing my opinion. If it offends you, I apologise, and if the mods feel it must be removed, then I apologise for that too. I do respect all religions equally, and think everyone has the right to believe what they want to believe. This was not aimed at anyone or anything in particular.

So, what, Jesus loves you, as long as you follow his rules, otherwise you go to hell? Personally, I prefer Athiesm for a few simple reasons.

1. You don’t have to follow ANY rules whatsoever.
  2. If you get threatened with hell, well, it isn’t a very good threat since you don’t believe in it.
  3. I honestly find it hard to believe that a virgin woman gave birth to a man who turned water into wine, walked on water, healed leprosy and blindness, then got nailed to a cross only to live again a few days after his death.

True, the messages are alright, I suppose, but then you factor in the 4th reason I prefer not to follow a religion.

1. Religion is the biggest cause of wars EVER.

Okay, it’s good that Jesus broke it down to just two rules, but it can be very hard just to follow those two. It is easy to become disillusioned with either of them, for example, to love god. He is said to be omnipotent, omniscient and benign. So, if he is all knowing, he would know about suffering and how to stop it. If he was omnipotent he would be able to stop it, and if he was truly benign he would want to stop it. Plus there is also the fact that god killed more people than satan himself, as well as punishing Adam and Eve for something so trivial as eating a piece of fruit.

I also disagree with some of the teachings of the bible, such as when it states that a man who lies with another man shall be put to death. Surely, if Christianity was a religion of love, these messages in the bible wouldn’t exist?

I’ll admit, I do think there is something out there, something that influences us, but not a god. Not an all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful and all-caring god. If anything, I find it more likely that some of the gods of ancient civilisations exist. I have an especially fond liking of some of the ancient Greek gods, the Egyptian gods, Roman gods and Norse. The idea of a god cheating on his wife and going out drinking and stuff like that really does appeal to me. And, to be honest, I believe it would explain a lot.

Okay, I know this probably isn’t the right place for me to be saying all of this, but I did. I’m sorry if this has offended anyone, but this is what I personally think.

gods will return in 2012 :smile:

:hurray: :welcome: :boogie: :woot: :om: :ok: :rofl:

Sorry to say this, but I highly doubt ANYTHING of importance will happen on December 12 2012. How many other times have people predicted things like this, and out of all those times, how many were wrong?

I seriously doubt anything happens at all, except the end of the Mayan calendar. I think that maybe the calendar repeats itself, just like every other calendar in existence… Plus, something tells me the Mayans didn’t believe in the Christian god…

I consider my self to be an Atheist. I don’t care about any gods or religions, and if there’s a life after this one then so be it.

this is the the date of the end according to the mayan calendar and Christian or whatever current calendar which is tottaly wrong imo ( BC ??? )

in 2012 gods will return and save Epsilon Team.They expect to take control of everything in 2012 :eek:

E*: think that greek mythology and gods are symbolism with greater meaning and some of them are actually Spaceships (like Litith which is hiding behind the moon right now)

It is obvious that all religions focus on the ultimate existance god

if you are a good person you will go to heaven. good=reward
if you are a bad person you will go to hell. evil =punishment
other people talk about karma-dharma and stuff

imo everyone is talking about the same thing.life…i think god is in you.you control him with every action you instantly perform.like your soul front of a mirror.this is your world.
your purpose of existence is to keep breathing and produce carbon dioxide needed for cellular respiration of other beings.while enjoying life and experiencing bad things in order to keep balance inside you.

i think that we are doing something wrong.we should keep our planet away from harm.because future is coming…i hope aliens will come and save ASAP
i must LD and communicate with aliens!

racist crap:

• Their Greek supporters like to present the “Epsilon Team” as a proof of the superiority of the Greek race and culture above all other cultures, by claiming that Ancient Greeks were of extraterrestrial, Hyperborean origins and had extremely advanced technology, now secretly discovered and studied by the “Epsilon Team”, which is, if not of Greek origin, at least using “forbidden” and “top secret” Greek technology, either the result of rediscovering “ancient” technology or the work of scientists, members of the society. Also this team is supposed to fight against the so called Jewish Darkness, an eternal fight between light and darkness. A fight between two cultures actually, the Hellenic (Hellas - root(H)el = light) and the Judaic.

URL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Team

Modoc: I’m not gonna argue with you and your beliefs because one of us will be proven wrong in only a few years :wink: And tbh, I don’t care- It would be pretty kwl though if something would happen 2012, and if the world would end or w/e, then “Yay I got to experience the end!” xD

the E crap are not my beliefs.It was just one example mmkay?
maybe both us will be proven wrong :wink:

this is not the end.it is the New World Order for all of us humans to enjoy :woo:

check out this vid :smile: only the first part.it is about religion

Part I: The Greatest Story Ever Told
zeitgeistmovie.com/

only the first part? are you kidding?!

the third part to that movie blew my mind!

All civilians with microchips by 2020?

Real ID cards, global currency and global lanugage?!

We are cluelessly becoming a dystopian nation of a Ray Bradbury novel.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE wow everyone should watch this film in all parts, very interesting and thx for the link :neutral:

Something tells me that the video is copyrighted and not really allowed to be up here… Mods, is it okay?

it is a freely downloadable movie published on the net

it is impossible to stop watching if you start anyway :smile:

dont believe everything you see.but it is interesting information :smile: