A bit of trouble. (asking dream symbols what they mean)

moved from lucidity centerstage :moogle:

:confused: :help:
It says in the guide you can Ask your Dreamsymbols what they mean.
I have done that more than 7 times. Everytime, I wake up. Either I say it mean, or something. I say,
“Hey, What does my dream mean?” Last night, FOR the FIRST TIME they answered.
She said she didnt know. Then later I asked her again, and I woke up. Any ideas?
:smile: :help: :confused:

I can become extremely bored in LDS. Ya see, I usually just decide to Go along with the Dream, and, I dont really ever do anything Big. I changed someone from male to female last night, and changed somehing from gold to blue, but nothing fun.

I forget All the things you CAN do. I also have a slight problem. I love asking people in my dreams what they mean, but I always wake up. Last night, somebody answered, but she said she didnt know. How is this possible?

Thanks guys.

I’ve done this thing a few times I read in “Creative Dreaming” by Patricia Garfeild, where you ask in your mind what a DC represents. I guess you can do it with objects as well.

When you’re falling asleep, when you feel really groggy, ask in your mind what they represent and imagine an answer. It’s weird, because it’s like you yourself are answering but, the times I’ve done it, I was like “where did that come from!?”

Once I asked what a DC represented and the answer was “change. your ability to evolve. From old to new, from one to two!” :rofl: and it actually kinda made sense…

Anyway, worth a try. I’ve never asked this IN a LD, so… :neutral: