LD4all Quest 30: read the book of your Life

LD4all Quest 30 - planetary moon: read the book of your life (or see the movie)
Author: pasQuale

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

read the book of your life (or see the movie)
In this Quest you will find and read the book of your Life. In this book all history of you is kept, from the day you were born (or before that) until the day you die (or after that). Will it hold secrets about your future or will it be empty pages, indicating that you yourself have to write your own future? Will it have pictures? Like all good books, there is also a movie adaption, so you can chose to watch the movie of your life as well.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Find the book or movie of your life.
  • Look inside, browse the pages, see what’s in the first page, or does it have a table of contents? See what’s on the last page. (movie: see it!)
  • optional: write something in the book, erase things from the past for example, or rewrite things, or write something about yourself in the future that you want to happen. The movie is interactive, so you also will be able to rewind, replay and change scenes, etc. Be the director of your own movie.
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - I will only give wings if you feel you have been succesfull in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for finding your book/movie
(These are things to inspire, you can do whatever works for you ofcourse :smile: )* find it in a library / go to a movie theatre

• ask someone to give it to you / show it to you
  • know it to be there behind you. Turn around.
  • Call for a guide to take you to the place where your book/movie is.

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):

• set your mind for this Quest
  • ponder about your life until now and your future plans
  • decide if you want to read your book or see the movie.
  • envision how you will find your book or movie

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

Last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

:peek: note: planetary moon is from april 4 until may 1.

Looks like really great Quest. Well done !

I MUST remember to do this one…I always end up forgetting or focusing on something else.

I WILL complete this task.
I WILL lucid dream it.
I WILL recall it the next day.
I WILL EARN MY WINGS!! :nuu:

ahem

Wish me luck… :tongue:

Good Luck !

I was planning to do this last night when I did MILD but I didn’t get lucid. :bored:

What a pity :smile:I hope tonight I will have LD

Done it, and succeeded, but I don’t feel completely satisfied with the results. linky

I feel I have completed this Quest now :content: linky

Reading pasQuale’s dream made me wanna try the Quest too. I’m curious as to what my book will say. I just hope I won’t have to read too much. :tongue:

Yay ! I did it this night. I saw movie of my life. I was in the town called Vyskovice ( a part of city wher I live Ostrava ) and I had girlfriend. My girlfriend was my classmate and I really loved her. I looked forward. I saw our wedding, I saw our house ( it was big white house with a lot of glass things in modernstyle. ) I saw my own children (girl and boy) I saw a lot of things. My dad died in this dream (in future) but my mom was still alive. I got divorced with Sandra (girlfriend from the begining … her name is sandra) it was so sad moment.

Thanks for the great Quest Q !

wow, what a great experience that must have been Termal! (except for the sad things - well it’s all part of life) Congrats on completing the Quest :smile:

Yes it was so strange but really intensive feeling. Thanks again for this really great quest :smile:

Congratulations Termal and myself :tongue: for completing this Quest!

we already have our wings so I can’t give any extra ones.

This Quest is now over, you can still complete it if you wish but you can’t earn your wings with it anymore.

Congratulations Q ! And also thank you :smile:

what I find funny about this quest is that a few months ago I had a ND where I watched part of the movie of my life. Of course that might be because for a while now I’ve pondered that if after you die, do you get to watch a movie of your life? What would it be like? Now it’s almost like an obsession because I realized how many unanswered questions I have about my own existence. I’m wondering if doing a lucid dream or series of lucid dreams where I watch my life would actually be an accurate portrayal and if all of my memories are still there but only buried deeply. I know that my ND of it was not accurate at all.