Empath

Author  Message 
Carnun
Pasta Salami!
cookie lover
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Fri 19 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

MorMor wrote:
If you cry easily you should prehaps check out this Strong Bad email. It will probably help... a bit... or ... not att all realy.

But it is fun :D !!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail109.html

tounge2

Ohhhhhh I just took the quiz... aparently my nature is highly sensitive cry

Krueger
Vitriolic
Astral Explorer

80 %

Highly sensitive..

Nooo! I feel bad around people in pain and I get happy when other people are, but an empath? Me?

*hides*

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

LOL! Don't worry guys the test is Very general. I'm sure you are fine!

Draginvry
Living on Hado
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sat 20 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Iluminada wrote:
VeryGnawty, what of your friend?

She seems to be doing better.

BTW, I got 90% on that test.

Iluminada
Dreamer of Peace...
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 24 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

yay... congratulations.

BTW Anamcara, not too cool to have all those emotions hugh?

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 24 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Nope, running in the opposite direction ever since. shy2 Not really an answer though. sadblauw

JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Mon 07 Jul, 2008  Reply with quote

I know this is and old post but I always look around to see if I can find some older topic to continue in instead of posting a new one grin

I thought I should post what's happened here since it's not that likely it's happened to that many people at all... The thing is that sometimes I just get into this state where it feels like I'm able to read how people feel just by looking at them eek2 It's happened 4 times to me the past few years and it always starts with me being observant and looking at people and basically trying to read their bodylanguage. And it's always happened when I've been in a place with lots of people. Also 3 out of 4 times it's happened when I've been drunk.

Once it happened in a store when I was shopping for food. That was scary and overwhelming overspannen Luckily it happened when I was done shopping and just before I was about to pay. It felt like I could feel what everyone felt just by a quick look at them.

I'm generally a purely scientific guy even if I've become more spiritual lately. So anything other than a scientific explanation couldn't really make any sense to me. I guess I've always been a person that focus on how people behave and feel. And when I've gotten older I've also started noticing how my body behaves when talking to people. And after reading a lot about body language I suppose I've also started "reading" people more than before. All of this actually started after after spending quite a bit of time reading up on body language.

When I was young I used to suppress my emotions but I've started opening up since I found ld4all I tend to often do a quick "check" on myself to see how I feel. And when I fall in love I overanalyze everything and can spend hours each day trying to figure out if the woman likes me or not.

From what I can figure what usually stays in my subconscious mind gets into my conscious mind after I focus on people/body language for a while. Then again I suppose it could all be in my head and I only think that I'm reading people and it's actually my mind that makes up all I think I "read". On the other hand the past few weeks I've realised that if I get a "feeling" from someone else it's highly likely that it's correct. And it does seem that I'm pretty good at reading bodylanguage.

phew, that took a while to write/rewrite and read for spelling errors

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

PostPosted: Thu 10 Jul, 2008  Reply with quote

non-resistance

focus

awareness

all things labeled with words exist in the imagination, and can come into reality

for instance, no one really thinks much about Zeus, and so, if lightning strikes a tree, they do not fear that Zeus is after them

in this way, if one is empathic, and believes in psychic attacks, they are likely to notice psychic attacks, when, if they disbelieve, they are likely to be safe and shielded from them,

some-times, burning a sage, makes things worse, because you do it because you are afraid, and want to be protected, so it makes the imagination of bad entities more real

and sometimes, it makes it better, because it really can clean energy out, and clean auras a certain way

just like, if one were to notice a bad energy, and they fought it, each punch they blew to it, would make it more sticky to the hands, and make it stronger, and more real

if one accepts every-Thing that happens, and lets it go, and focuses on what is good, and truly LEARNS how to IGNORE, then one will be shielded just by deliberately engaging in the act of ignoring,

it is in essence law of attraction.

consider that, if one were to raise a group of kids in isolation, and teach them that Mickey Mouse is the Supreme Creator of Reality, the children would have many experiences of Mickey Mouse in psychic ways.

as an empath one wants to simply tune in and out when they want to tune in and out.

perhaps to close the third eye then, imagining that the crown and pineal gland in the middle of the brain explode with gold light, and that the third eye shuts and all the energy from it, moves its way to pineal and crown instead.

LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

PostPosted: Sat 30 Aug, 2008  Reply with quote

I'm heavily running the empath gambit right now

I'm holding up tremendous grief in the middle of my family, their emotions are NOT mine but they saturate and flood me and I have to hold them in my heart.

There is so much goodness that requires +he coming together in meditation so that we can be one and raise the vibrations tremendously so that the home is cleaned but it requires them willingly understanding and asking me without a-dvert-is-meant because

the sun must shine thru to many many souls must elevate themselves to love and joy, and this requires more intricate family unity and less working but it also requires a lot of things, joy is so simple yet some people run from it like poison and so i am going back and forth is it in my room and feel bliss and laugh then i also feel despair and fear.

print