Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Whenever I try to get lucid, my intent is always some Harry Potter theme. I used to have dreams where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were my best friends and I would go to Hogwarts and everything was soo cool! :smile: Ahh…those were the days…I would love to have a lucid dream where I would fly on a broomstick. Have you guys ever done this?

Can’t say that I ever have, but it sounds like it would be a great good adventure. I am always looking for new ways to fly.

makes a note to find magical broomstick

:grin:

I’ve never had a specific Harry Potter dream but, I did have a weird dream once when my school group were taking broomstick flying lessons in an old haunted house…

wails

I NEVER GOT A TURN!!

I never had a dream from a movie or a book

…well, except one
and I don’t like to talk about it

(The movie was The Little Mermaid…)

I can’t really recall any movie or book themed dreams of mine except for one. It had characters from The Jungle Book, and the only reason I remember that was because it ended with Baloo’s head impaled on a stick. At the age I was it scared me so shitless that I was shaken for the rest of the morning.

I’m sure there were others, but they didn’t have any lasting effect.

For some weird reason, I often have Harry Potter dreams! The weirdest part is that about 90% of the time I AM Harry Potter! But these are ND’s. In one I was playing Quidditch (sp?), it was indeed fun.

I’ve only had one LD with Harry Potter, but it was really short and wasn’t that clear. I arrived at what was supposed to be Hogwarts and Hermionie came running and hugged me yelling “Mattias!” :grin:

I’ve had a couple Lort of the Rings dreams too, where I just think about fighting orcs!

I have tons of high fantasy dreams, you’re definitely not the only one there. Everyone’s got their weird little obsession or favorite story of one kind or another and it will always manifest in their dreams sooner or later. So no, there’s really no way you’re the only one with dreams related to a specific story/characters/magical item. :tongue:

I haven’t, but I too would like to visit Hogwarts while lucid. The place is epic! Wow that’d be funzies.

Yes, I’ve done this before, both lucid and not.

Well I remember when I was lik 5 or 6, Ariel was hot!
[size=75]But that was a good 15 years ago.[/size]

I’m not a huge fan of Harry Potter, but Hogwarts would DEFINITELY be fun to explore!

When the first Harry Potter came out my 2nd grade teacher made us read some of the books

He got me hooked on Harry Potter

But the newer movies sort of destroyed the series
…I’ve only read the first three books

lol I agree
(with both of your statements0

Did somebody say Harry Potter? :content:
I had a whole thread devoted to my series of HP related dreams, you might be interested to check it out (just follow signature block).

Haven’t had one in a while, but who knows - with the upcoming movie maybe I’ll be reinspired? :grin:

Cheers,
S

One of the few lucid dreams I remember having was some sort of Harry Potter related flying event. It’s the only one I remember clearly, which is odd with me not being a huge HP fan.

I do remember another HP dream where I “watched” one of the movies before it was released, but when I actually saw it in theaters it was totally different. Not lucid either, so I don’t think about it as much.

What I’ve been thinking of doing is conjouring a magic wand out of nowhere in a lucid dream and using it to help me with my lucid powers.

Your not the only one, My first LD involved the Harry Potter cast.

Cute :smile: lots of people are doing this now, your theme is not at all uncommon :smile:

My third lucid dream featured Harry, Ron and Alicia Spinnet. There was also a floating Quidditch arena, and yes, I did fly on a broomstick. A lot. It was fun!

I had a dream about HP once. Kinda nightmareish too. I burned the school to the ground and impaled everybody on spikes, which were littered all around the school.