Developing a new technique, need some volunteers

I am developing a new technique called RILD. This stands for Repetition Induced Lucid Dream. How it works is that you do something repetitive before sleeping, and when you dream about it, you realise that you are dreaming.
Here is an example:
30 Minutes before going to bed, you click a pen repetitavely for those 30 minutes.

My problem is that I do not know how long before bed, and the amount of time doing the activity is needed for optimum results.

So I need 9 volunteers. Just reply to this and say that you are interested, and I will tell you when to try the technique and for how long.

Thankyou

I’ll sign up, I’m quite interested in this.

that’s a good idea

it will mostly be in NREM

i think, do it with WBTB, get up after 4 hours of sleeping and do

so it will be in REM instead of NREM

I’d like to volunteer too.

Eyelids, are you volunteering? or just commenting, im not sure.
kTFox, can you do RILD for 5 minutes, 1 hour before sleeping?
and blazinfish, can you do RILD for 10 minutes, 1 hour before sleeping?
and can you also report back what you did, and what happened in your dreams?

thank you for volunteering!

Yup, I’ll do that tonight.

Will do. I’ll post my results in my DJ as well as here, tomorrow. Thank YOU for letting me be a part.

I’ll volunteer to do this. Too bad I won’t actually know if, and what you want me to do before tomorrow…

Muzzius:
You can have a choice between:
RILD for 30 minutes, 1 hour before bed, or:
RILD for 5 minutes, 45 minutes before bed.

Just tell me which you chose.

thankyou

No luck yet.

Excerpt taken from my DJ:

Let me know what you think, Samsta. If there is anything I should do differently, and if I should continue trying tonight as well.
Thanks.

I’ll volunteer. Hope it’ll work

I’ll do the 30 minutes version, and I’ll put whatever dreams I have after in my DJ.

Shizune: Can you do RILD for 5 minutes 45 minutes before going to bed?

thankyou for participating

Can I join???
Im not very knwon with LD´s, but if there is a Eyperiment open i want to sign in. If i can join can you eyplain me (per PM) morte about the technic details.^^ And what I should do( at what time, and whats with tzhe pen.)

Sure :smile:

New technique? MILD?

No, it’s not MILD.

I think I’ll try thise … results will be posted here …

I think so. It’s about remembering to become lucid when you happen to do this repetive thing in your dream. Sounds like a sort of MILD-technique to me.

Sorry to say I had no results last night and I was in too much of a rush when I got up to make sure to remember my dreams, but tonight i’ll try again, and since I have nothing to do tomorrow, I should hopefully have something to report.
Also I shoul day the repetitive thing I did was pen clicking, but I might look for something easier, after half an hour I was getting Hand Cramps :cry: !

I did it again today, I had much better recall, but as far as I know none of my dreams we’re influenced by the RILD before I went to sleep. I did manage to have another tiny LD though. Also I changed from pen clicking to finger snapping, because it was more comfortable and I already snap my fingers quit a lot.