Whose DCs have said the strangest things?

I was eating a pie and my cousin said “You want to turn me into one of those, don’t you?” :tongue:
I rarely remember the exact words when people talk in my dreams though…

My personal favorite is when:

Me: (In neighbor’s house) Holy crap! Someone needs to break out the ant traps!
Neighbor: Hiya, and welcome to Friendlys’! Would you like to see the mice invade?
(In the dream there were streams of mice invading the world, they were all pouring out from UFOs. Hundreds of them. :tongue: )

I was in the middle of a lucid dream with a DC who happened to be a friend of mine though he doesn’t exist in waking life, I know him in random dreams) and this si the first time I am actually lucid with him around. Well he gets into a fight with this guy and I naturally have to fight him, and at one point I summon a shield on my arm to prevent being shot. Later during this fight, I am caught up and quickly losing lucidity, so when the guy is about to hit me with something heavy he just picked up, my friend yells at me “Dude, just do the magical shiled thing again!” Which instantly reminds me of my own lucidity. I don’t suppose it’s that weird, but given my dreams almost never involve talking, I find it really odd that a DC of all things would remind me that I’m dreaming.

I had a LD last night where it looked like I was seeing through one eye only. So after trying to open the other one twice, I asked a DC why I could only see through one eye and he said “Nero can do two things at once, you can’t.”

:confused:

Could Nero be a character from a film or book, which you don’t remember anymore? Not that he/she would have necessarilly been a multitasking superhero… But just the name.

And yet, it took me about 5 seconds to realize that ‘nero can do 2 things’ refers to 2 eyes. :wnvoss:

Unfortunately I don’t get to talk to my DCs much. I wish I did. :sad:

I believe one of my DCs said once “Dodongo dislikes smoke.”

No idea… The first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word Nero is that cd burning program. :tongue:

And I don’t get to talk much with DC’s either, specially in LD’s. :sad:

Here are some times when a dream character has said something in my dream
I was in this house and when I looked out of this glass window I saw what looked like Atlantis, beautiful islands, and statues of seals. It was an island paradise. I saw this island with my eyes wide open. I then said “I cannot believe what i’m seeing” and then someone over my shoulder said “I cannot believe what you are seeing either.”
Two of my friends were chatting at a table together at school in my dream. The all the sudden said in unison together “Japanese peanuts” almost like a chant over and over again. But they were smiling and chuckling about it like they were singing the “Kissing” song.
I was looking for my cousins in a strange house when i asked myself “where are my cousins” a DC responded “In the sand dune”

This actually makes sense. You must have played a Legend of Zelda game at some point in time, because almost all of them have dodongo at some point, and his weakness is ALWAYS bombs. Hence, Dodongo must indeed dislike smoke. Odd that a DC would tell you this though.

(I believe that “DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE” is a famous one-line quote from the first Zelda game.)

For some reason, my DCs rarely talk, and when they do, it’s always completely rational within the context of the dream (which unfortunately destroys any chance of a DC-related dream sign). The only odd comment I can remember from any of my dreams is a completely ordinary girl that said “I’m actually a ghost that’s been living in your attic for the last 5000 years”. :eek:

There was a topic like this at another forum and everyone laughed their heads off. I want to crack up! :tongue:
(Can’t share until I get a LD :sad: )

Last night there happened somethign really strange,
It was a lucid dream where I stole candy,

there was this shopkeeper and I remember her saying something weird,
but I knew what she said, but when I woke up, I remembered WHAT she sad,
but not what it ment…

Or there just happened something with my memory xD

Let’s see…

There was one dream in which my old eighth-grade teacher randomly said “No! It’s illegal to throw down a pair of pants within the sacred fishbowls of California!” :lol:

Then in another dream, I met this little yellow blob-like creature who just randomly walked up to me and said, “You have the potential to become evil! Come over to our side! I even have a video that explains the benifits of evildom!” and held up this videotape.

And who could forget the dream in which I was leaving my house and came across this very short, middle aged woman pointing a shotgun toward the sky, mumbling, “I’ll get you, gray geese” over and over.

So yeah. My DCs tend to say very random things. :tongue:

I have no clue why, but that made me laugh out loud. :lol:

I was still figuring out whether I was dreaming or not (nowadays I stick my finger through my hand to confirm) so I asked someone I go to school with a question
Me: Who’s your science teacher?
Person: Mrs. bfajkfhdkadhjk
Me: I’m dreaming.

Another one:
Me: Hey, I’m dreaming!
School janitor: Wow!

On Thursday, July 03, 2008, I had this dream discussion with a DC:

I decide to cautiously question a nerdy-looking, dark-haired dream character.

“So, how was your day?” I ask him.

He flashes me a nervous smile, but gives no answer.

“Did anything out of the ordinary for a dream character happen to you today?” I continue.

“Yeah,” he replies and shrugs.

“Oh, I think I know what it was – you met me, and I’m NOT a dream character … was that it?”

“Yeah, but it’s more than that,” he replies, and starts morphing into a less nerdy, taller guy with dirty blonde hair.

“Is it that you change into someone else each time you meet up with me in a dream?”

“No, not quite – it’s just MY APPEARANCE that changes.”

Had this one this morning (LD):

Me: Hi! What’s your name?
Girl DC: Three strawberry rivers.
Me: WHAT!? :eek:
Girl DC: Only three rivers in the world still have life in them.

:eh:

(note: I had some strawberry candy yesterday. I at them all but three! So there are three left in the bag… but… what about the “river” part? :rofl:)

Me: Do you want me to help you get wings?
DC: No, I already glued some on myself!

Then he flew off… That sounds like something his IRL counterpart would say :eh:

That made me crack up.
The only time a DC ever spoke to me was when me and my sister went to my neighbor’s house in my dream and this old guy yelled at us to get off his property. Not really weird, but it’s the only quote I have.