Is it a dream...

Could an LD really be a dream? Maybe our souls are transported to other dimensions or planets. This is my half-believe (I half believe in it) I think that our soul is transported to another place (Maybe just our brain for all that matters) and we are like the god there. However, the hostile DC’s that “want your energy” (according to many people, whenever dc’s go hostile on you is because the “want your energy”) are… basically jealous of you for having these awesome powers…, of course, when you wake up your dream body gets transported back to your real body. Just a thought…

I was sorta thinking the same. But instead of your soul maybe its a dream body…
who knows? :unsure:

Ya…

hostile DCs you could call demons

but demons are there to bring your karma back to you

otherwise they don’t show up

the other way they show up is when people think about them all the time

like if you go to an astral projection board they prattle on and on stupidly about “negative entities” so you are very likely to dream about them, but they are just your mind creating them for you thru the focus you direct

don’t even bother thinking about THAT lol!

now other planets? some-times.

dreams are for your mind to sort out its near future, present, and past, and they can overlap into higher planes at times.

i mean like every - time you are talking to someone and they are a bit stressed out and give you just a very minor bad vibration, you could psychically see that as an entity, but…
why?

focus on what is GOOD