Love in Dreams

Sometime last year I had a dream where I fell in love with a dying DC. She had cancer or some terminal illnes and all she wanted before she died was to experience love. So we fell in love but I quickly began to pity her. I felt guilty that I had sort of taken advantage of her. It’s recorded in my DJ somewhere, check it out if you want.

Then another time I had a dream about an ex of mine, after we had broken up and pretty much hated each other and both knew any chance of us ever being happy together again was nonexistent. But for a brief moment in that dream I felt so deeply in love as if everything was back to the way it was. That one was tough waking up from.

I have had a connection like that, but when i wake up i have the exact opposite reaction. see… i’ve been going out with this girl for 7 months now. she’s really cool. and i deffinately love her. so… i had a dream in which i was with her best friend, and i fell in love with her best friend in the dream, and didn’t even have a second thought about it. when i woke up i was happy that it was over. i wouldn’t want to cheat on my girlfriend. so… i think what i’m trying to say is, i don’t think you should feel bad about love in a dream ending. your brain makes you believe that you love that person, when in reality they don’t even exist. you should enjoy your dreams for what they are, but never take real life for granted. when you find somebody in real life who you love, you will never feel bad about waking from a love dream ever again. instead you’ll be glad to wake up to know that you have real love. not just some love that your brain creates for you…

that’s happened to me twice. It’s funny how i can go through a whole day thinking about a DC…
Waiting to fall asleep again

Your DC will find you in the waking world

you go and talk to Her, and you ask her, come find me. Trust.

You don’t need to be lucid, you just talk to her with your imagination, while you are about to fall asleep, just like praying, and ask her to come, ask God to make it right and it is so.

Trust? How can you trust in that? I don’t think anyone’s ever met for real through dreams. :tongue:

Now I’ve never been “in love” for real, but I have had a couple of dreams that might come close. The one I remember had me rushing to do something in an old school of mine. It was a literature paper that if I didn’t finish, I would fail the class. The book was a good 500 pager, I had a bunch of miscellaneous questions to answer from it and it was due in half an hour. For whatever reason, I was handed the quiz in the hall and ran to a secluded corner in the school to sit on the floor against the wall and do it. I got horribly stressed out and the time was ticking and I couldn’t find the answers to my questions (The book was completely cryptic).

That’s when the girl showed up and said hi.

Brown hair, blue eyes, very attractive. As she sat down next to me, the stress faded fast. We talked about normal, everyday things for a while, then she laid against me and we just sat there. And the feeling was incredible. I sat there against the wall with her for what seemed like ages, just enjoying the moment. Nothing more needed to be said. I woke up very refreshed after that experience, let me tell you.

I had a ND where I fell in love with my friend’s friend… I woke up and called it a nightmere :tongue:

I’ve never been inlove in RL. I’ve had two crushes though, but for either person it just wouldn’t work between us for reasons I don’t feel like explaining. It didn’t really go any further than that. But I once had an LD where I felt love. I woke up and felt very lonely. :neutral:

im in love in RL :content: but i just had no LD up to now, though im anxious how it is :tongue: , but hey keep smiling im just practicing since the day before yesterday :wink:

wish me good luck for tonight :grin:

Yeah, I married a ghost.

I know EXACTLY how that feeling is when you wake up from that, lol,it is way past lonely. i know how ya feel, hehe. but the good thing is it goes away after a while. :wink: :peek:

Ugh, I know eactly how you guys feel. I’m in this rut in which guys like me, but I don’t have feelings for any of them. Basically I haven’t met “the one” yet. I haven’t fallen in love.

Last night I had a dream in which I met this amazing guy and we started dating, and it was wonderful…I thought I was finally experiencing true love… And then I woke up. :tryfly: Bleh. The worst part about a good dream is waking up from it.

Hey I thought I’m the only with these love dreams, since I can’t get a gf IRL unlike most of you guys :cry: Anyway these dreams are in my top 10(I’ve had only like 3 of them for the past 2 years)

Oh yeah, I think most of us have. As for me, I had fallen in love with a recurring DC, then in one dream she died. Talk about depressing, I was confused by the last dream and slightly depressed for a while afterwards. I like how most of the people on this forum are fairly open about most stuff. A similar post appeared on the other big dream forum and was practicly flamed off, as well as given a slew of how to make yourself hate said dream loves tips.

Well about 3 to 4 years before I got a RL boyfriend, I actually got a dream one in a dream. During which I had previous memories of being with him.

The thing was that he was a lad in my year at school! My sub conscious just randomly chose him! :thud:

The dream I had last night, I felt truely in love. I don’t know this person, I didn’t recognise him, but…golly, he’s perfect! laughs Yes, I’m a bit sad. But it was a wonderful dream…he even got me dancing… grins

Oh come now moogle… we both know the subconscious never chosses things at random! :wink:

Perhaps these dream lovers signify something a little deeper as to what you wish for in a life partner? (oh my… I am feeling rather philosophical tonight… too bad their is no more cloud! :tongue:)

I’ve got a dream girl too. I don’t dream of her very often, but they are some of the best dreams I have. I don’t know this person though…it’s wierd because when I have a dream of her, it’s all I can think of all day.
It kinda makes me feel bad when I wonder why I need to look to my dreams to get a girlfriend. I mean, I feel pathetic because I’ve never had a girlfriend in real life since I’m shy and can’t talk to girls, so I just sorta make one up.

iv had the same feeling,
there is a girl who comes only once in a while in my dreams, but alwasy had since i was little, and shes always been only a few days older than me, in my dreams she has grown with me, and i feel a very strong connection to her, and always did, when i wake up im left thinking WTF !!! and i srtress getting back to sleep, coz i hate waking away from her =/

Wow! i didn’t think about that. now i am . lol. i have fallen in love by being someone else,( like a different personality/lady) with celebrities, tv. people in dreams. which started my fantasy movie stories. :grin: heehee i hope i have Ld soon so i can make the movies in there- i have dreams in which i see new movies and let me tell you my friends, the movies i see seem so real like movies in real life! it is sooo fun. and the dreams are so vivd too. :content:

maybe someone you knew from a past life?
maybe something you have to let go of in your head if you feel all sad about when you wake up?
check into this, find out who this person really is.