Could I have your Number?

So…anyone gotten any calls yet? Anyone called anybody? No fun if we’re just sitting here discussing our numbers you know. :tongue:

I did get a call as i think i posted earlier , but it was one-sided … :sad: (meaning the person on the other and talked without listeneing … :razz: )

i tried to call kT in a dream a couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t remember his number and the phone directory kept changing. I have called a couple of people from chat in dreams before this, but they have just magically appeared in my phone’s number list.

:razz: Just a reminder, mine’s 0000.

My number will have to be…

Someone has to remember and call, right?

>Tonight you will call Drer’Ahv and make her lucid by punching 0007 into a phone<

BECAUSE THATS OVER 9000 PEWPEW DO YOU LIEK MUDKIPZ?

Also, next time I get lucid I’m gunna find a lucid yellow pages and look up peoples numbers and terrorize your dreams xD

I’m in.

Can’t believe that one was still open! Heheheee :cool:

I know that my skills are not likely up to it yet, but I totally believe that we could communicate in the dream world. I’m so far out there :tongue: that I actually believe we’ll be able to transfer that skill to waking life someday.

Adjusting my tin foil hat for better reception… :content:

1. (I dreamt that I had to be in a prison for 129 days)
    Call me, I want to be lucid. And if you tell me who you are, I’ll save your number, I’ll and call YOU! :colgate:

Oh, and it’s phi, not phe.

I’m agent 007 +1

You should prob edit the first post to put up a database of the numbers and who is what. That way it will stop double ups, and getting lost and you can refer to it at anytime.

Yeah I agree. If it’s too tedious for you then maybe one of us could do it and PM you the list so you can edit it in.

13 is my lucky number =/… plus my day of birth and we all know why 69

il be 1212 :grin: as in hiimbob1212…hehe :wiske:

this will be so much fun.

8008 is my number.

TheS I like that number and Im gonna call you :smile:

lol gimme a call sometime, i have plenty of it sleeping

4444 has been taken twice? :sad: Well, I’ll pick 4949. Because it’s seven times seven … twice, kind of.

Whatcha doin?

should i call you on a dream phone??
call me on a dream phone and ask me questions, then pick a place to teleport too…
my number is 2332

Hmm phone number ? Why not … Mine one is 1993 (my birth year)