I am starting a lucid dreamteam. (more explained on message)

This sounds interesting and fun. I’d like to take a shot at it. I don’t keep a DJ here, but in the year I’ve been interested in LDing I’ve gotten almost 11 LD’s (although most were very short, a couple were actually good) Most of these LD’s were random DILD’s where I got lucky and wondered if I was dreaming. A couple were I remembered to do RC’s as well as a few that were MILD. The most recent LD I’ve had was July 20th.

Recently, I’ve been focused on WILD + WBTB. A while back I saw HI twice, heard some noises, and one time I felt like I was about to fall through my bed. Unfortunately, I’ve had no luck so far like I did before. It’s been a bit disappointing, but I still want to try for a little longer.

to tundra lol okay great! do you keep a diary by your bed?

Not really. I probably should, but every time I wake up I take some time to think about my dreams. I do write down notes about my LD’s, though. I remember at least one dream everytime if I get enough sleep.

to karuni okay then cool! so tonight try the rope suggestion and tell me what turns up. and remember to do the relaxation process

Ok, I’ll try it tonight. And lol I didn’t notice your last post was to Tundra. ^^; Sorry about that.

Okay, her’s something that i found helpfull. you don’t need to repeat these exact words but something like them ill help. “i want to remember my dreams and wake up after each one to write down my expierience” say something like that over and over again till it is ingrained into your mine by the time you fall asleep. The last time i did that it actually worked

lol no problem. Actually i should ask everyone that. but it will be helpfull to go out and get a diary or journal that you really like and even a pen that appeals to you. Always keep them by your main sleeping area.

Alright, I wrote down the instructions and found a string to tie from my ceiling. Luckily there’s a little hook in the ceiling above my bed. I don’t remember what was there before. Will give it a try tonight! It’ll be a nice break from my failed WILD attempts.

okay great! good luck!! i’ll try other techniques tonight and post them here tomorrow. And remember to keep an eye out for any diaries you’d like. it isn’t nessesary but it makes the job a lot easier. I hope you have success. And thank you oh so much for participating. So i take it then you are now the first active member of our new group. lol yay. anyway. if i come up with other stuff then i will post it for you. In the mean time i will focus on combining WILD and other methods, trying to debug them and ake them easier.

oh yea, lol and even if you don’t get any really lucid dreams, write down your expierience. Normal dreams, accidental astral projection, whatever happens, kk?

Ok, I will. I have this notebook that I can write what happens in.

excellent ^^

oh and one more thing (i know, i keep flabbing my gums, lol) try to do the relaxation a few times throughout the day. it’ll help when you go to bed and make it easier

Alright. Hopefully something interesting will happen tonight, maybe an LD!

well lets hope so^^ lol and i am working on other methods so if this one fails you then i will have others for us to try tomorrow, maybe even sometime tonight.

I’ve had 11 LDs so far and they’re from a mix of DILD, FILD, MILD and that’s pretty much it. The technique I prefer to do is FILD and I’ve had around two successful LDs from it. I think I’ll do the technique that you suggested tonight but I’ll need to find a rope/ribbon of some sort and tape it to my ceiling.

Okay i need you to tell me what methods you have tried and if any have worked our not worked and why. can you do that for me?
People seem to be having trouble with the WILD method. as with the WBTB, i haven’t heard much on the MILD. Also there are food and drink products that may help lead to lucid dreaming, for example: milk and dairy
pickles and mustard
fresh fruit juice
bananas
lettuce
popcorn
fish
pistatio nuts
and icecream.

you can give some of those a shot if you want to. Lol i would soo go for the milk and icecream, yummy

hi there again KTFox! ^^ can you explain the DILD and FILD methods to me?

WILD doesn’t work for me and I’ve had done it with WBTB before. I just lay in bed and nothing happens. MILD… I still need to test some more, haven’t been doing it much with a lot of effort. I’m also test going to do FILD + WBTB. You can find the FILD (HILD) thread here. For DILD, just hover your mouse over it and it tells you :wink:

okay.
I have an idea.
Do either or both of you believe in dream sharing?