Flying to Dream Land technique

Hey man, no offense, but I started this topic for a different purpose. I would much rather NOT have it become a topic about your god. Let’s keep this on track, and maybe you could post a new topic.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

You always pass through SP before REM sets in. Most people aren’t conscious though. This means that if you become conscious in SP, it’s just a matter of holding on to awareness long enough for the dream to start. You are VERY close!

Sweet your method seems awsome! I am new to this site but i have been praacticing lucid dreaming for a while, though i have used methods that take much more patience. Yours seem smuch easier. Tonight i will try that. I am trying to start a “dreamteam” sort of thing so i can make friends here and study techniques and develope new and useable methods. I ish excited, lol. yours sounds very promising.

I’m going to try this when i go to bed (in a hour or so). Sounds pretty easy, I will let everyone know if I am successful or not?

Ok, Darxide, one question, that might actually help with other techniques…

When you imagine your bed is floating up, how vivid is it? I mean, as soon as you start imagining it’s vivid or does it take some time for it to get vivid?

Because when I do chaining, I imagine I’m touching a wall. At the beginning it’s completely imagined, but after a few seconds or minutes I actually start feeling the wall. So would it be something like this? Should I just keep imagining my bed is floating until I feel it?? :eh:

If so, do you think it’s best to keep repeatedly imagining my bed is lifting off until I feel it lift off, or should I just imagin it lifting off once and then just imagine it’s flying away?

These are kind of subtle questions, I guess, and they might not have a deffinite answer, but I think they might help. :wink:

It starts off as just a thought, but I still feel subtle sensations in my stomach, these eventually turn into really strong sensations, yet I still feel my bed resting on the ground in reality, and finally, when my body goes to sleep I literally FEEL like my bed is flying around. LITERALLY.

cool, thanks. I guess I have to be more patient and concentrate a bit more… :tongue:

:cheesy: keep practicing and you will get better.

sounds ike a cool way to do it. im new to this and hve tried a few times unsuccessfully. ill give it a try tonight and well see what happens.

I’m definitely going to try this. It seems much easier than other methods, and if it works then I’ll be a happy dreamer. :content:

I didnt get an LD but i had 2 very vivid dreams, but another thing is that I was unable to actually fall asleep for about an hour or two. I felt awake, but i wasnt, but yet i still wasnt asleep. I felt tired and kept waking up to move it felt like all night. But i do like this method, altho i had a hard time actually concentrating, so i used it in conjunction with the 61 point wethod.

Hey this sounds pretty cool, I’m gonna try this tonight fur shurr. :cheesy:

And I WILL post results tomorrow if I remember to do this.

I’m excited :biggrin:

~Namine<3

Good luck girls!

And jumpfreak, the fact that you had extra vivid dreams is a sign you are getting close. Keep up the good work!

UGH!

I remembered to try it but I fell asleep before I really got into it. Grr! :wallhit:

Oh well, I’m trying again tonight =]

~Namine<3

Keep trying! For most people it takes at least a couple weeks of practice before they can make it all the way into the dream.

This time I’m going to try hard to do this! :happy:

u mean feeling kinda flying feeling on your stomach ? i can imagine in that way so i’m gonna try it 2night ^^

I need to try this :smile:

Just popping in to say that I’m going to finally do this. Without wimping out at the last second.

Okay, whatever happens this night, I’ll DREAM something, for last night I did NOT sleep at all. Like this morning I was at a stoplight, and my head fell as I saw some pink squids from super mario bros swimming around but I woke up inmediatly. So I WILL try it tonight. I just know I AM doing this.

Hey this sounds pretty cool, i might try this!
But uh, whats the difference between this and normal WILD? Because it sounds just like normal WILD, only while your laying down, your just thinking about floating. Or I could be totally missing something here. :shy:

And also, do you have to focus really hard at the thought of floating? or do you simply just imagine it? :eh: