My questions

These are all the questions I have so far about Lucid Dreaming…I will add more to this topic as I have more questions. (Might be easier then making new topics for every new question :content: )

[color=darkblue]1) How do you do all the cool stuff in LD's I've tried in my lucid dreams and I can't seem to..any hints? [i]IE: Flying/Summoning/Walking through things...ect. [/i]

2) What are some easy things a beginner like me can do in a LD? Easy stuff please.. so I can work my way up into having more control.

3) I know all the RC's..but in the LD I've had, I only could think of the hand RC..how can I get myself to remember things like RC's, Things to do while lucid, Ways to keep myself lucid? [/color]
~~~~
That's all for now..It's 5am, I think I am going to try to get some sleep. I might add more when I wake up. *Hopes for a LD* Good Night everyone.
  1. Practice. Most people are terrible at flying the first times they try ^^ Personally, I could only levitate and “swim” slowly in the air at first. I can control it pretty good now. It might just be a mental block. You’ll have to get used to the fact that you have unlimited control.

2. Easy stuff: levitating, falling in slow-motion, making people appear, lifting anything, having sex, throwing fireballs, fighting DC’s, talking to animals, breathing underwater, change the weather etc.

3. You’ll only need to think of them more IRL. You won’t have trouble remembering it in LDs then.

Good luck ;D

The first thing I did in an LD was to walk on my hands, then I jumped out of a window and flew off. I think if you jump from a height, like a young bird from a nest, you will probably fly. It seems instinctual for dreamers. Another thing I’d suggest is diving through things, like mirrors and windows. I find that quite easy. Mirrors take you to unexpected places too, which is good. It’s the quickest form of transport in a dream so far. Just don’t get freaked out by your face in the mirror; mine was all distorted and evil looking.