Flying to Dream Land technique

I’m definitely going to try this. It seems much easier than other methods, and if it works then I’ll be a happy dreamer. :content:

I didnt get an LD but i had 2 very vivid dreams, but another thing is that I was unable to actually fall asleep for about an hour or two. I felt awake, but i wasnt, but yet i still wasnt asleep. I felt tired and kept waking up to move it felt like all night. But i do like this method, altho i had a hard time actually concentrating, so i used it in conjunction with the 61 point wethod.

Hey this sounds pretty cool, I’m gonna try this tonight fur shurr. :cheesy:

And I WILL post results tomorrow if I remember to do this.

I’m excited :biggrin:

~Namine<3

Good luck girls!

And jumpfreak, the fact that you had extra vivid dreams is a sign you are getting close. Keep up the good work!

UGH!

I remembered to try it but I fell asleep before I really got into it. Grr! :wallhit:

Oh well, I’m trying again tonight =]

~Namine<3

Keep trying! For most people it takes at least a couple weeks of practice before they can make it all the way into the dream.

This time I’m going to try hard to do this! :happy:

u mean feeling kinda flying feeling on your stomach ? i can imagine in that way so i’m gonna try it 2night ^^

I need to try this :smile:

Just popping in to say that I’m going to finally do this. Without wimping out at the last second.

Okay, whatever happens this night, I’ll DREAM something, for last night I did NOT sleep at all. Like this morning I was at a stoplight, and my head fell as I saw some pink squids from super mario bros swimming around but I woke up inmediatly. So I WILL try it tonight. I just know I AM doing this.

Hey this sounds pretty cool, i might try this!
But uh, whats the difference between this and normal WILD? Because it sounds just like normal WILD, only while your laying down, your just thinking about floating. Or I could be totally missing something here. :shy:

And also, do you have to focus really hard at the thought of floating? or do you simply just imagine it? :eh:

i am going to try this tonight, ill post my reselts

I don’t believe you… and i don’t believe all of you!
It’s too good be true. I’ll come tomorrow and i’ll tell you if it worked for me.

ya dident work for my, i just fell asleap

Ive always been able to have vivid dreams and have been decent at recalling
ive started a DJ and have been able to recall at least one quite vivid dream a night but only once have i gotten an LD and ive been practicing for almost 3 weeks
do you think somethings wrong with me?

ill try your technique tonight and hopefully it will work
some advice try going to bed and waking up 5-6 hours of sleeping and try this technique it will get you immediatly into Theta :smile:

i’ve given this 2 attempts but i don’t really understand what i’m supposed to do.

i can induce the feeling in the stomach and feel as if i’m flying off.
am i then just supposed to fall asleep?

I dont know if you are aware but there is a very similar method to having an OBE which is very similar to this one, in short, its about picturing yourself as a balloon floating into the sky until you fall asleep (only concentrating about leaving your body to the real time zone and not to a dream).

Tried exploring this tech last night while i was pretty tired. I wasnt really trying to become lucid as i intend to WBTB and then give it a shot. I was amazed at how drowsy this made me feel. I would snap back to reality from the verge of sleep, only because my mind wasnt ready to sleep. within the first minute, this had happened about 3 times. I’ve always had alot of success with the WTBT method, as many others have, so im hoping to have a blissful experience this morning. I’ll browse around for almost an hour, eat some chocolate and drink some milk
might even have a few poppy seeds. I’ll let yas know if something eventuates.

Foote

Awesome, had a really fun lucid dream!

i got up at 6, having 5 hours of sleep, came on LD4all for about 45 mins, ate some drinking chocolate along with some milk, ate a pieces of dove hazlenut chocolate and afew pinches of poppy seeds slight mod edit, read the rules please. Also i took a tablet that i found in the cupboard which had alot of Bgroup vitamines and also some gilko bilboa(used to increase blood circulation in the brain and help with memory and cognition), it may have had another herb in it aswell.

After taking all of this, i then brushed my teeth and went back to bed.

I just lay on my back for afew mins, to get comfortable and so i could feel how tired i was (i had a headache from not having enough sleep). I then started to imagin my bed floating off the ground and the feelings in the stomach that would be associated with such an event. The sensation wasnt anywhere near as strong as last night, but it was still working to some degree. Every couple of minutes i would feel myself fall into a different state of mind untill eventually it didnt seem to be getting any deeper. At this point i rolled onto my side where i am most comfortable and started counting my breaths. Within moments i was getting some pretty cool HI which quickly transported me to the dream world.

I awoke in the dream in my car, just as i was about to cut off this rich girl from tafe who drives a convertable crossfire. She looked really pissed as i cut her off and tried to gun it. My car then turned into a motor bike, as did hers and we went on to play a game of cat and mouse. The motor bike i had was one that i see often around my local area and i always remark at how sexy it is. Here the dream is extreemly vivid and lucidity was just around the corner, litterally! I turned the corner and went as fast i could on this beast of a bike, getting so much speed that i got about 20metres of air of a slight rise in the road. As many of you know, this kind of mid air sensation is absolutely amazing and the perfect thing to break through into lucidity. I now know for sure its a dream and that i cant get hurt. I never seem to be able to crash cars or push bikes in dreams, lol. I use this to my advantage as i continue to fly off rises in the road and get heaps of air time. i even started using the road like a half pipe, even though it looked nothing like one, i was going up and doing tricks over the powerlines and comeing back down just to speed off to another jump. This lasted a while and was an extremely fun experience.

Eventually i came to some kind of brothle, i chose a really hot chick, but she was busy on the phone and waved me on, at this point i wasnt particuarly lucid, but my subconcious was just being me. I went into the other room, where the chick wasnt as hot, but i started to fondle her anyways, she told me to stop cause she had to call her boss first to see if i was allowd to be a customer. hrmm. while she was on the phone, all these seedy guys were rocking up and just as the girl got off the phone to tell me it was alright, i legged it out of there and jumped back on the bike for some more fun.

I dont know where the transition was, but i found myself playing basketball with a really good black guy and there were also lots of free basketball shoes around. so i grabed a pair and started playin some seriouce bball. lol. I’m not really sure how i can explain the next part, but some kind of “time dialation” thing was happening and he was moving very fast and doing some weird things with the ball, he’d throw it behind me and then it appear back behind him and it was all pretty confusing. I wasnt lucid anymore, but the dream still very vivid. I then found myself at the dentist or something with my family then we had to go to the doctors and yea, it ended kinda strange. I must have been semi lucid because i thought to myself that i should go to the doctor and the dentist real soon, they’ve been on my mind alot.

I then awake to the sound of my roomies daughter crying and couldnt really get back to sleep. I need to do some study anyways cause next week is exam week.

Good luck every1. I believe this technique is very promising. It enables you to focus on an idea and on creating a sensation in your body, while your mind falls asleep. Both last night and this morning, i was able to feel my brain going through the different stages preparing for sleep, a very interesting thing to experience.

Enjoy