Have you met your dreamguide?

What does (s)he look like? What’s her(his) name? How did you meet him(her)? what did (s)he say to you? Have you seen your dream guide multiple times? Ever been made lucid by her(him)? What would you say if you saw your dreamguide in real life, even though you had no clue that (s)he existed in real life?

I havent met my dreamguide yet… unless hes that homeless person hwo gave me some (bad) advice, in a dream, on how I could become lucid.
I wrote about that in my dream journal (in my signature) if youd like to know more, if you check it out though, mind telling me if you think hes a dreamguide :smile: .

Well I don’t believe in a dream guide anyway, but I’m pretty sure if dream guides were real they wouldn’t tell you to cut your arm off, Aks :happy:

p.s. if you try it and it works let me know lol

:confused: :confused: :confused: Scary… :bored:

Well I doubt that this guy was a dreamguide myself, but who knows.
Sorry but I still need my hand :smile: .

The dreams signs are often allegorical so cutting of hands may meen: don’t steel, don’t do something etc…

I think I’m mostly a nice person, so I dont steal nor do I hurt others…unless I think they deserve it, then I might try harming them in some way :content: .

Try to find more alternative meenings for hands or some other words that sound similar to hands in your language.

What was your emotion during the dream? What kind of feelings it made?
Positive/negative. warning/encouraging?

Did this message seemed to be important?

Well, I was in a destroyed city, so I was a bit scared. Did I feel it to be important? Nope, not really, and later that I woke up, I was a bit confused what had happened in that dream, but once it came back to me, it really seemed funny that if I ask somebody how I could become lucid and they answer :“Cut off you’re hand!” :tongue: .
Aah, I just remembered, my left arm was hurting pretty badly at the time I had that dream, well at-least it did before I went to sleep that night, next morning it was gone and I guess I forgot about it un-till now :roll: , so perhaps it was because of that?

I disagree, cutting ones arm off would be a good way to become lucid. When it doesn’t hurt or better yet; grows back. That should make you lucid.

You don’t believe in your own subconscious? A Dream Guide is a part of your subconscious that you create to guide you in dreams, help you become lucid and things like that.

Hmmm… I assumed dream guide was a kind of mystical belief. I believe you could create a DC to guide you in your lucid dreams, but that character would not really have to be the same every time you dream. And then you wouldn’t “find your dream guide” but meat a dream character that aids you, because that would imply there can only be one.

I’ve never met my dream guide (or guides).
Next time i am lucid, should i remember to do so i will report back here :wink:

I’ve had a few experiences in my dreams where I might have met them in animal form. But I’m still looking for them.