is it possible?

first of all
hi new mamber in the forum
as you might notice my grammar is not the best (mother tongue not english)
so please be patient with me ^ ^"

back to the question
is it possible to create in LD a being that have its on consciousness (maybe
give mine a form) and it will appear in my dreams without the need to imagine it everytime and its reason to be is to create for me the world that i want to dream
about without me telling it (Alfred might be good =])?

p.s
is there a way to not wake up and sleep as much as i want?

First welcome to Ld4all, hope you like it here
No. awnsores the question, i couldnt fully understand it, but what i get is your asking if you can make a Ld a form, and not have to “bring it in a dream” the LD is the dream

to make what i said more simple

to create something like another personality that appear only in my dreams
in order to shape my dreams without me talling it how…
and pnly in a way that make me feel good.

if this being\personality be created from my consciousness it could
understand my needs better than me so it is like a servant that do what i want
without me telling him (said it alot ^ ^")

He’s asking if it’s possible to create a being in a dream that has it’s own conciousness (thoughts, actions, beliefs etc)>

My answer is no, you can’t because dreams are creations of your mind and you would have to know what they are thinking (even if it’s your subconcious). Does this make sense??

Ok. From the first post it sounded like the being should have its own consciousness, which I don’t believe is possible.
In the second post however, you asked for a being that can do the magic for you. Now THAT is possible. And I must say, a good idea! It does not have to have its own consciousness to work.
I’m not sure what the best way to go about creating such a dream character would be. You could design it while awake if you wish. Think out exactly how you want it to be and what it can do. Then when that’s done, you gotta make it appear in a dream. Once you have met the character, you have a vivid impression of it and it will be easier to recreate. What you wanna do is to make the character promise to visit you all the time. That way you have it in your mind that he promised, and will return. Hopefully this character will reappear in your normal dreams to remind you that you are dreaming, and to serve, perhaps teach.
This is extremely close to dream guides, only admittedly a dream character and no more.

thanks for help
but please try to answer the “P.S”

and another question

how good the memory from LD when you wake up compare to a regular\normal dream?

Not that I know of. Eventually your body will require nutrients \ energy and therefor you will have to wake up to eat \ drink.

Better than regular \ normal dreams. LD experience is very aware, so it is easier for the mind to remember.

p.s.

:welcome:

#1 No, that being consciousness would just be your own, at least in a sane individual.

#2 P.S, No.

That’s the coolest thing I’ve read, here! Awesome idea!!
I want to make this my goal! How amazing would it be to have a dream character tell you in normal dreams that you are dreaming, and help you become lucid!? Assuming they would show up in every dream, you could become lucid in every single dream!

That is quite interesting, and that would be good to have a character in which to help you navigate your dreams. Perhaps mediation would help you gain lucid dreams as well.

ps. :welcome:

I think it is more possible than is suggested, in the sense that you could create a character that appears to be conscious. Within dreams, the characters appear to be just like real conscious people. The very fact that dreams exist and that you don’t consciously invent every detail as you go along, shows that there are autonomous creative parts of the brain, which act without you being aware of them. Ego and Id are well known. I think if you could get the vital parts of your Id to cooperate with your ego, then you could somehow create a conscious dream servant (which in actuality is just more of you).

I agree, I think your mind can invent subjects that act on their own accord within your dreams, but are still a figment of your imagination. Just not one that you created. Does that make sense? :rc:

lol be careful about creating multiple personalities! Dream characters are quite useful though, Apparently they can help you become lucid and such.

yea this is the best part of creating DC’s :grin: i hope sooon i get LD and make Dc. :content: i love life! lol haha ok am done. and to answer your question about waking up, i think u shud wake up and tell others about what u dream and let them do it too. u can help out ur family by talking to ur subconscious about problems that u and ur family, friends are having. u will have answers to all your questions i bet! :smile:

yes this is possible, and you can create them while awake

rudimentary fictional characters like Genie from Aladdin have a low level of sentience and you can channel them and talk to them and they will act within the parameters of all human beings who have seen them’s understanding of what they are.

That is to say, the intension, all possibilities and perspectives of the character Genie, is what gives him his personality and animates him in the collective unconscious.

Religious deities are this way.

This is where BE CAREFUL because what we want relationships with are wholesome things, love, light, freedom, and we don’t want to be in the astral subconscious planes, we want to go much higher to where only beauty is allowed in.

This is why all DCs are “real” even when they aren’t, they have their own programming that runs them around like Sims in your mind, sometimes you can control them completely and sometimes not.

the South Park about Scientology, where they showed an alien locking people up and brainwashing them, that’s what TV does, the episode is true, the idea is that some sort of “thetans” or “demons” or “beings” are put into us that clog up our consciousness and keep us imprisoned, its the same essential idea as the matrix or anything else, the goal is to clean this out and let true spirituality in.

to understand, read anyone’s DJ, and take a gander : say they dream about wars and machine guns and fighting, its because they put the images into themselves, nothing fundamentally ‘wrong’ it just depends on what you want to create

and I am an advocate of beauty kindness, bliss, simplicity.

so say you sit down and you draw a dream character and you have a long imaginary conversation with them, you give them a name, you play pretend with them, then you ask them to help you have lucidity, and think about them when you go to sleep, that works yes.