Scribes needed :) Apply within.

thank you :content:

Okay… I have finally gotten my fifty posts in. I tried to make them as useful as possible. I think I would make a good addition to the Librarian Team, so may I please be a librarian now?

|)

i want to join

As of today, librarians are now known as scribes. :smile:

Can you tell me about the role of librarian/scribe and how I can apply?

Scribes produce tutorials, articles and FAQs for the knowledge base forum. To apply, you just need to request to join the scribes in this topic, but to be accepted you need at least 50 useful posts on the forum.

If only I had 50 useful posts… I think it would be fun to be a scribe… waits patiently for someone to ask a question on the “quest for lucidity” forum

id love to be a librarian or scribe

Do you think I could apply? (What I lack in expirience I make up for with knoledge :happy: )

Edit: Thank you so much! I’ll try my hardest.

Would it be possible for me to join?

I’ve been thinking about it for a while, but I haven’t had the 50 posts to apply…in fact I’m not sure that all of them can be counted as useful :neutral:

…but yeah. It’d be nice to join. A motivation of sorts; get me rooted into LD-ing again and provide some support for others :content:

Can I join, I think that at least 50 were helpful. I’ll work hard (but slow).

Sure…

Welcome ^^

i waited so long to have 50 posts, now i have. please let me join

sorry kalyan, the Scribes/Library is in a bit of reorganisation right now so I can’t let you join yet.

Looks like I have long ways to go. Lol. :sad:

Don’t worry, it goes faster than you think. :smile: Just hang around the forum and have fun. If you have an idea that you want to write about you don’t have to be a scribe to do it, and from what I’ve seen (a lot of scribes accepted, not too many tutorials posted in the library) we’ve had a good few scribes that have lost their quills and disappeared while they were looking for them, so don’t be so quick to sign up unless you have something in mind.

That being said, how’s the reorganizing coming, Q?

I would like to join, if at all possible…
It would give me a reason to comb through a lot of older material, and I could help people! :content:

Hi wolvendeer :smile:
reorganization is - well - sort of done, work in progress, but you are welcome to join :happy:

I’m still head librarian for now.

Shadow Dreamer, you are such an addict, that I don’t know if becoming a scribe will be a good thing or a bad thing (eg you spending even more hours here :wink: you should get out too sometimes, you know :wink: )

I love scribes who want to dive into old posts! :happy: So you are in :smile:

wolvendeer, did your post imply a Question to join? If you would, you are in if you want?