Sacred G

There’s a website with some stuff about a Sacred Geometry (Sacred G), saying how it improves your life and stuff. One of the uses is for sleeping, saying it increases the number of dreams (recall) and makes you sleep better. Did anyone try it out?

So now math is becoming a religion? First science now this… :gni: lol I have heard about this stuff but never really looked into it. Just practice dream recall and stuff.

Some Greek philosopher thought that doing Math brings deculpation. After haring this, my class conspired to not tell this to my math teacher ever. Seems that the scientists heard that and are working to bring it back alive :happy:
Now, be prepared to the Sacred Physics :grin:

lol! i wanna see this! :content: it will make Math interesting and life more “livable” :tongue:

Sounds like freemasonry.

sacred geometry is found within and usually hidden within ever tradition going back thousands of years. It was not just dreamed up by just some Greek guy.
While I never cared for the study of math the universe is a map of math and sound.

Sounds cool, but don’t get all wrapped up in something you don’t really know about. I suggest you look into it first. :universe: