the BIG Quest reQuest Topic Part III

Ask a dream character what they think the next ld4all quest should be.

I like the last one, sounds excellent.

However recently whilst browsing wikipedia i had a jaw-drop moment where i had my mouth in jaw-lock after seeing a size comparison graph of the Carcharodon Megalodon

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … scale1.png

…its a gigantic shark, i mean mind bogglingly big, fortunately they are extinct otherwise there is no way in hell you would ever get me to so much as dip my toe in the ocean.

So i propose , fight a Megalodon, in its own territoy, aka deep dark water…can you imagine the terror of one of those things circling you as a silhouette? i think id just end up cheating and using some sort of laser beam the heat of the sun.

I would suggest pick up something audio related and listen to what it sounds like. Some options could be a sea-shell, an iPod, a computer, or a musical instrument.

Chew a gum and see how big you can inflate it.
Wear special glasses that see under people’s clothes.
Chnage the results for the USA president elections so Paris Hilton gets elected (she tried for it as a joke)

Make yourself super super SUPER small and go around your dream world…or house.

Would be cool sliding down a tablecloth, or down a giant banana =D

Or, in contrast make your surroundings enormous, and explore =]

Transform into an ant and play avoid the people. :happy:
Save Earth from alien invasion.
Play the real WG or VG.
Go on ld4all and post a topic saying, “This is a dream!”
Have a lucid dream in the lucid dream.

1 Like

hmm…creat a dream save point that allows you to resume various other good dreams/LD’s you were having.

Take someone flying with you. Let him(her) have the time of her(his) life.

I like it. This is especially tricky because of the nature of text in a dream and its tendency to change. Might be difficult even getting to forum because URL could change on you.

Meet at least 10 people from ld4all in your LD. It will aslo get you lotsa points on the “Who have you dreamed about from ld4all” topic.

I got this idea indirectly from a LD I had last night… but make friends with yourself.

The idea is find a duplicate of yourself and try and be friends! See what happens, what you can learn about yourself?

Done it. :grin:

Look after your pets in a dream. They may look or act funny, or even transform.

I suggest ,

go to an amusement park, look at all the rides, see what they are called, how they work, ride them (be sure to skip the lines! :smile: ) and explore all the fascinating attractions the mind can come up with, what’s the park called ? what’s on the map ?

What about…

• Travel through time to other periods of history, with a time machine or something like that… (Well, maybe this has been suggested before :shy: )
  • Change the ending of a story. :grin:
  • Explore the oceans !
  • Explore a library, see what’s in the books…

The best suggestion: Save the enviroment :razz:

Freeze time. :smile:

Step in front of a mirror and pull your reflection out of it.

Ive had an ND about this… the rides are pretty craaazy! :tongue:
I highly suggest this in a LD, itll be awesome =D

Surf through the air on a board…? :grin:

Make yourself tiny and meet your hamster/guinea rat/anything.

Fly torwards the sun and land on it.

Make an underground base.

Make some instant noodles and see how they taste.

Read a book before going to sleep, and when you LD, meet the characters/be in the story.

Imagine some scizors, and cut the world.

Make an DC that speaks a language you never heard of (it can be made up) and try to record what he says.

Imagine the last day, and watch it from a third persons view (can be a real person)

Spawn a TV, turn it on and go inside it.

Ask a DC if you’re doing OK with lucid dreaming.

Make your eyes very big, and imagine you can see every little detail.

Make a custom creature using just your imagination (kind of like in Spore)

Try to make a false-awakening yourself.

And last but not least, do a WILD inside a LD! Or just sleep in a LD. See if you can relax. See if you can dream in your dream. See if in the dream inside your dream, you can become lucid.

… Wow. I just writted some ideas that flowed though my head.

Fight something…

Or… :uh:
Build your own castle and defend it…

or some sort of adventure…