Quest 35: Relax!

Interesting.

Certainly very open ended.

And PasQuale, I didnt manage to improve my quest results, but im still quite proud of having done it atall, as it was my first sucesful WILD =D So if it counts, i feel i completed it.

:ok: OK BlueAndWhite, I’ll give you your wings :smile: congratulations! :woo:

Hmm, relaxing you say. This is way too easy :grin: but if I make a DR of a relaxed dream I will post it, my successes are built by relaxing :tongue:
And thats it :razz:

I think its more like RELAXING inSIDE of the dream, not having a relaxed dream…

I’ll try this one… I need to relax anyway.

dances

Hooray! I finally remembered to do it!! :content: Hang on I’'ll go get the link to my DJ! :tongue:

Here it is!

[community.ld4all.com/t/tundras-dream-diary/25515/140)

Last one on the page… :tongue:

congrats! more comments in your DJ :tongue:

Ok, check this out then: ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … &postorder =asc&highlight= , a dream called: Searching For Peace, after reading that, go to next page for the dream called: Going In Britain.
In THESE I AM relaxing From The Inside :razz:

Even though I hadn’t planned on it, I completed this quest in my LD yesterday. :tongue:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p … ht=#490376

The relaxation part is near the end of the LD.

Pasq!!, (and other community members),

I recently started to silently participate in the monthly goals. The august month, to make a wish, was the first that I attempted. This was an interesting experience because I have self doubt, and the goal seemed like a challenge to it.

First off, I felt embarrassed to run around my dreams and ask a DC what it may wish, with the belief that I could fulfill its dreams. However, I still tried to focus my mind on achieving the goal. By the end of the month I did not.

Yet, I read many other dream experiences of those that did experience trials and tribulations to work towards the goal of fulfilling the wish of another. ( a most honorable, and benevolent duty. ) I feel as if a part of me has failed.

So, I have tried to relax. One would think that this is an easy task, and I still believe that it is so, yet my mind has failed. It seems as though, every time I concentrate on fulfilling the monthly quest, I end up in a dream that is the exact opposite.

My initial instinct is to ask, “what have I done wrong.”, but I know that none can give me that answer. I suppose, all I am trying to do is ask for help. It would be a revelation for me to consciously relax within my dreams.

:peek: congrats xxx521xxx

Rare
don’t despair, and do not give up :smile: And maybe you should aim for an exhausting lucid dream to get you a relaxing one?
Also, if you attempted but failed, it would be interesting to read your dreams :smile: So hope you will want to post them (either here or in your DJ)(Apologies if it’s already there, not a lot of time lately to read)

I think I’ll give this one a try…I could use some relaxation! :content:
I’ll post my dream if I’m successfull!
EDIT: bah, didn’t have a ld last night. Only a very nice dream about “Dark Knight” though, i loooove that movie!!Anyways, I’ll keep trying!

Shouldn’t be to hard. It’s just the getting lucid part that might take awhile. :tongue:

Yah, this is easy, I always keep it cool, but since its so many old trams home to me, its gets harder to relax, but 2 dreams are relaxed. Great Quest :thumbs:

Awesome. The only problem is I might be so relaxed I’ll either wake up or lose lucidity in some way :meh:

Let me see… I think I’ll go to a waterpark tonight :content: or and amusement park. That counts for relaxing. Maybe I’ll have a caramel apple or two!

Yesterday, I jumped off a roof, transformed into my half dragon form (complete with wings and a tail), and flew away into the sunset…It was really relaxing :tongue:

(Thanks moogle for pointing out the quest, I hadn’t been paying attention.)

Good work Ysim :thumbs: I thought all the mods had wings when I was new, but moogle doesnt have them (yet). Trying to LD after the quest gives LD a new point, am I right Q?

Q says i have half a wing for the LD4all Quest 26: The Spirit of giving :wink: … I so nearly did it!

So when you hear a bell ring it will be moogle getting her wings :tongue:

I had an LD, then all of a sudden remembered to do this quest. So, I went into an elevator, and there were places on the wall that I could go to, to relax. I typed in where I was going, then the elevator started. And right when, the doors started to open…I woke up!! :cry: